New 877-565-9415 Dealer Website
Used 866-683-8333 Email Dealer
Service 888-451-6103

Average based on 1286 reviews.
  • Leith Honda and Michael Chauvette Endorsement

I had a great experience at Leith Honda with Michael Chauvette. Leith is a huge dealership and I was concerned that they would play "big kid on the block" and have many of the same issues of other huge dealerships (e.g. Hendrick). Leith respected me and my time and I am very happy with the process and purchase. Mike was a great listener and advocate for my needs. Highly recommend Mike and the Leith team.

• Sam and Roxy'so car buying experience

Jason was extremely nice, professional, and helped us with any questions or concerns that we had throughout the whole process.

• Great service nice store

It was painless excellent service and the service advisor was verry nice the service level was better than VMware and mercede this my first Honda and I just moved from Los Angeles but it was better than the service I used to get at Beverly Hills VMware and way better than Valencia Mercedes in la I am happy I found this dealer and my service adviser Ken Hunter

• Great experience

Duane makes everything so easy. Our car was taken care of in a timely fashion and the issue we were experience with the car was fixed.

• Quick and friendly

Quick and friendly service. I dropped my car off early on a Saturday morning and it was ready by noon.

• Review

Everybody is friendly and there are drinks and snacks able to walk around and the customer service was good and helpful

• Perfect fit to budget and seems like a great car a

Dan our salesman...the best. I went to 6 other places prior to Honda. I had a unique situation, knew what I wanted and he filled it...ever other place wanted to sell me more or just were not listening.

• Great job

Friendly staff quick and easy but wish they had more mini vans that I would like to buy in the next year also enroll in the SiriusXM auto enroll program

• Great and Speedy service

My car was serviced really quick. There was next to no wait, and the gentleman that assisted me was friendly and courteous.

• Best Car Dealer around

Friendly and professional staff. Easy and efficient car buy process. I am more than pleased. Darrel is an amazing customer service representative, knowledgeable and helpful.