3017 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Leith Honda and Michael Chauvette Endorsement

I had a great experience at Leith Honda with Michael Chauvette. Leith is a huge dealership and I was concerned that they would play "big kid on the block" and have many of the same issues of other huge dealerships (e.g. Hendrick). Leith respected me and my time and I am very happy with the process and purchase. Mike was a great listener and advocate for my needs. Highly recommend Mike and the Leith team.

• Great service

I was acknowledged as the repeat customer that I am and was treated as such. That is all i had to say. You shouldn't require 20 words.

• Staff are friendly. Prompt service.

Customer service was excellent! Get you in and out while you wait. Love the popcorn! Drop box service is convenient too.

• Great experience/service

Aamar listened to me when I told him what was important and tailored the experience/conversations towards those items. He was informed and helpful.

• Excellent customer service. Andy was great

Andy and Frank were excellent during the entire sales process. Andy spent the time to explain the vehicles so that my wife and I were very comfortable with the purchase so much that we came back and purchased another car. I will recommend Andy and Frank to our friends.

• A very good service visit

The service manager that I worked with was excellent. He communicated well, listened to what I had to say and didn't try to oversell extra services for my car. I was there for a simple recall check and to have some fluids replaced. The service was quick and the cost was in line with what I expected.

• Polite Staff

Polite staff and comfortable waiting area. Service performed as requested and vehicle was ready as promised. Enjoyable experience as everyone involved was very professional.

• GREAT SERVICE

Maddy Zaalouk, my salesperson, was great. He made the purchasing experience go smoothly. The showroom was nice. This is my 1st Honda and I love it. I name my cars so my civic is Cam because of color burgundy night it has a chameleon look . Thanks for great service!

• Fast, Friendly service

Service was fast, advisor was friendly, cashier was friendly and the facility was nice. Did not have to wait long!

• Great service

Check-in/checkout was easy. Service advisor was courteous and knowledgeable. Super clean facilities and waiting area made for a pleasurable experience.