Sandy Sansing Mazda

549 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 25, 2019

Nick was very helpful and patient with me during the whole process. I would definitely work with Nick again in order to buy a car in the future.

We are happy to hear this. On behalf of Nick and the dealership, thank you for your business!

February 25, 2019

Visited Sandy Sansing Mazda to look at a new 2019 Mazda. Ended up test driving a 2018 Infiniti. Really liked the car and bought it. Worked with Myka in... Sales and Joel in Finance. Both of them made the shopping and buying experience painless and enjoyable!

We are happy to hear that you are loved your recent car buying experience with us. On behalf of Kayla and Joel, we appreciate your business.

February 24, 2019

I couldn't be any happier with my experience. Kayla was very professional and patient. Kayla knew exactly what I wanted and made sure I did not leave the... lot without my Jeep, I highly recommend recommend her to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle. Joel is the finance guy. He keeps you laughing while cooped up in his office. Overall i had a great experience.

Thanks for the love! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience purchasing your new vehicle from Kayla and Joel. All the best.

February 19, 2019

Kayla was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend my family/friends to buy from her!! **The girl deserves a bonus after dealing with us... 😁

Cassi, it was truly Kayla's pleasure to assist you all! We hope you are loving the new ride.

February 19, 2019

We received courteous and professional treatment throughout the process. Kayla and Joel were both very personable and friendly, and met our expectations... with good service and kindness. Great job!

Thank you for the feedback. On behalf of Kayla and Joel we appreciate your business.

February 16, 2019

Wow! I love Mazda's This is my 2nd car from sandy sansing Mazda. Nick and Mr Joel made sure that I understood all the financing , they both had smiles... on their faces while they were talking to me , they also made me feel comfortable to talk back and ask the important questions. Nick was very awesome! He went out his way for me He deserves a month paid vacation 😂 keep up the great work nick and Mr Joel

Thanks for feedback! On behalf of Nick and Joel we truly appreciate your business and willingness to share your experience. Come back and see us!

February 16, 2019

Myca was our salesperson and she was great! She was knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. She worked very hard for us. Joel was very friendly and very... knowledgeable also.

Thank you for this feedback, Beverly! We are glad to hear that you love the new ride.

February 16, 2019

My wife and I made the drive from Panama City twice to work with Kayla. She made the process both fun and easy! The entire experience was wonderful.

Thank for your business and willingness to make the trek to Pensacola. It was a pleasure to do business with you both.

February 16, 2019

It was a little tough getting the price where I wanted but Damarcus worked with management to get the car the price where other competitors had it. Got... the car that night and I'm loving it.

We are happy to hear that DeMarcus was able to get you exactly what you wanted Brandi. We are also glad that you are loving the new ride. Enjoy!!

February 16, 2019

Nick at Sandy Sansing Mazda is the perfect amount of personal and business. He will listen as well as he explains. He first showed me a base model Mazda... 3 to explain the package then clarified the next beautiful upgrades. He was honest and very open. If you want a down to earth salesman he is the one for you. Positive and reasonable.

Thank you for this feedback. On behalf of Nick and the dealership, we appreciate your business and hope that you are loving the new ride.