Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

1559 reviews

1559 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 9, 2018

I had experience Honda dealers. And nicest person David yang helped us all the way everything was great no complaints. And Finace department Toan Lam also... pretty helpful person we worked with we were wry greatful with everything......

Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellent customer service so I am pleased to know that we reached that goal with you. We thank you for you...r business, Krishna. Best, Adam Tremblay, General Manager.

Worked with:

Matt Gonyea

Service Advisor

(4.9) 60 reviews

September 19, 2018

Jody, in service was very attentive to my needs. He communicated everything and my wait time was exactly what was quoted. Thank you for a great service... visit!

Overall Experience
    September 16, 2018

Awesome people ! Took care of me right away, I brought a problem on the car up and they said they would do there best to look at everything !

September 16, 2018

HAPPY WITH WAY I WAS TREATED AT MY SERVICE APPOINTMENT

September 3, 2018

Service has always been wonderful at this dealership. Very attentive and thorough. The service booking through the Hondalink app is always helpful instead... of having to call in for appointment.

September 2, 2018

We are traveling far from home and brought in the car on Saturday morning because we had hit a pot hole at high speed. The adviser, Jody, promptly and... efficiently set up a diagnostic and repairs. He kept apologizing for the wait for the repairs but these things take time. We felt comfortable bringing the car to this dealership since we purchased it there in 2010 before moving South.

August 31, 2018

Went to two Honda dealerships looking to lease a 2018 CRV EXL. First dealership offered $120 more per month and half the amount for a trade than offer... from herb chambers Honda. Our salesperson David couldn't have been more helpful.

August 30, 2018

Service representative took me in directly. I has minimal wait-time and service was completed to my complete satisfaction.

August 29, 2018

When I do come to HB Honda of Westborough for maintenance and repairs I always ask for Randy in the Service Department as he does take exceptionally Excellent... care of me. He is very knowledgeable, friendly each and every time and always gets me out in a promised time but do understand there are complications which he informs me in a timely manner and always offers solutions which always taken. Also, I also always ask for Technical Steve Dunbar as who will maintain and repairs my car. His knowledge, expertise along with quick manner each and every time impresses me. As always he returns my car vacuum and washed nicely. Always great to bring it in a bit dirty and brought back cleaner. Thank you to both Randy and Steve in taking such Excellent care of me and my car in a manner in which they would like theirs...!!! EXCELLENT JOB ALL AROUND!!!!

August 29, 2018

I waited while I my car was repaired. No issues with the repair service or any of the staff. My problem is that during my 3 1/2 wait I tried to work. Chairs... and table fine, wifi fine, coffee and donuts fine. But what possible reason could the dealership have for blasting SirusXM 1980's pop songs at the volume usually reserved for a noisy bar? This is the not the first time I've been annoyed by this, just the first time I've commented. I realize that they can't split apart the showroom and service area, but how does blasting loud music help the dealership sell product or generate loyalty? If you must have music playing (like every store does) then at least lower the volume so that I can talk on the phone without the other parties asking where the heck I am!

Overall Experience