Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,847 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

The people who were there to help and support me through

The people who were there to help and support me through the car buying process were very helpful and knowledgeable with all of my questions and concerns. The gentleman I worked with, Ara, was kind, funny, and supportive throughout my time at the dealership.

Consumer response

Ara was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. He was professional, supportive, and knowledgeable about the car buying process. I’d be more than happy to work with him again in the future.

Consumer response

Thanks!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Ara could assist you and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

I've bought 4 cars here and had cars serviced here since

I've bought 4 cars here and had cars serviced here since before it was a herb Chambers store. Efficient, professional service dept. Sure dealer service is more expensive than the local mechanic, but I always have confidence that work is thorough and reliable. Service dept is major reason I keep buying cars here.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're honored to hear about your loyalty to us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough. We hope to continue to see you for years more to come!

4.0

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system.

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system. James Sinclair was great to deal with and the work was completed sooner than expected.

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope we can be of service again in the future!

Awesome Customer Service knowledgeable about the vehicles

Awesome Customer Service knowledgeable about the vehicles and 5 star service recommend to family and friends

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

Drop off was easy.

Drop off was easy. Lucas kept in contact about the whole process. Everything went well

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Guti! We are happy to hear that Lucas could help you out and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for many years to come!

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system.

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system. Heather was great to deal with and the work was completed sooner than expected. have liked the service for many years.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Heather could assist you and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

4.0

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs.

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs. Clear explanations. Courteous and professional re Lucas

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so lucky to have you as a customer at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Mindful of customer waiting. Explained service performed in detail. Highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that your visit with us was a great one and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

Heather was so friendly she explained everything to me

Heather was so friendly she explained everything to me from start to finish. What a wonderful experience!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Cheryl! We're happy to hear that Heather was so helpful and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

I had a pleasure to visit a Herb Chambers Honda of

I had a pleasure to visit a Herb Chambers Honda of Westboro dealership to have my routine B1 level service done. My service advisor was Vadim K. and - partially - James S. I had a chance to work with Jim before, but Vadim is a new service advisor at HC Honda. Both are amazing and super helpful guys, full of professionalism, but also very funny to deal with. Very attentive and not hesitant to answer all of customer’s questions. I have been visiting this dealership for roughly 15 years and have worked with many service advisors, but these two guys are outstanding and definitely on top of that group. The General Manager of HCHWB should be proud of having such great and dedicated employees. It is the service but also a personnel that always was a very strong side of this facility - which is the main reason I am coming back - and these two guys are a great example of that! Keep up a great work gentlemen!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind review - we can't wait to share it with Vadim, James, and the rest of the team here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We're grateful for all of your support over the past 15 years and look forward to your next visit!