Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1511 reviews

1511 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.com

• April 9, 2018

I had experience Honda dealers. And nicest person David yang helped us all the way everything was great no complaints. And Finace department Toan Lam ...also pretty helpful person we worked with we were wry greatful with everything......

Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellent customer service so I am pleased to know that we reached that goal with you. We thank you for you...r business, Krishna. Best, Adam Tremblay, General Manager.

July 15, 2018

Had an oil change. Abby told me it would take 90 minutes and it was actually less time than expected. While the service there was good, having a min...imum # of words for this review is crazy

July 13, 2018

I came in for an oil change and ask if they could check my kayak rack to make sure I put ii on right seeing I took it form my civic and now putting it... on my CRV. Quick service not a long wait time and happy to hear my rack were put on correctly. Great Service !!! :) Thank You

July 13, 2018

Matt was very helpful in expediting my sign in and got me a ride back to work. He is always helpful as I have had him before.

July 9, 2018

They were great to me!! Friendly and curious, Abby was very sweet and helpful. The technicians were able to get everything done on time and called me... as soon as it was done, Thank you!

July 6, 2018

Easy to get an appointment at a time convenient to me. Simple process to check in and book. Staff kept me updated when there were issues or changes, a...nd brought the car back to the door when finished - a real convenience on a rainy day.

July 6, 2018

Have owned 3 Hondas and have only brought them to Herb Chambers in Westboro for service. Service is excellent and is why I keep going back. Service re...ps explain everything in full and keep you updated as to the status of your service.

July 6, 2018

I went in for a question about a trim piece on the steering wheel of my new 2018 CR-V, as well as a State Inspection Sticker. I met with Randy Robinso...n the Service Advisor who was great. He immediately went a got Jeremy the Shop Foreman, who came right out to the car to look at the part I was concerned about, and addressed my concerns. I then asked Jeremy if he could also do an inspection sticker while I was there. He said if I had 30-45 minutes, he could definitely get that done. I went back in, sat with Randy who wrote up the service ticket, and then went to wait in the waiting area. Within forty minutes Randy came over to tell me that the car was all set. I have been leasing Honda's at Herb Chambers in Westboro for many years, and having recently encountered another Honda dealer, I can say without any reservation, that Herb Chambers is by far the best. All of the employees in Westboro go out of their way to see that every customer is treated with respect and leave with a smile. Randy, Jeremy and Jose in service and Jeff in transport, are all unmatched, and I want them to know how much I appreciate the way they take care of me every time I'm in for service. I also want to acknowledge the cashier (whose name I unfortunately have forgotten), as when I called earlier that morning, she was not only extremely upbeat and attentive to my concerns, she also took the time to check to see if a particular mechanic I was looking for, was working that day. Excellent job by all, all around, A+!

Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. What a great review- I am so pleased to know that you are not only satisfied with the services pro...vided but also enjoyed working with the team. I will make sure the rest of the team reads this review. We appreciate all your compliments, and your business. We look forward to your next visit! Best, Adam Tremblay, General Manager.

July 2, 2018

I knew what I wanted and was offered what I felt was a fair price. The car was delivered within a couple of days, purchased that evening and picked up... the next business day after insurance was arranged. A painless buying experience and I'm really enjoying the car, too.

David Yang

Sales & Leasing Consultant

June 24, 2018

Service was efficient and thorough. We keep our almost 10 year old CRV serviced on the recommended schedule and therefore have had almost no problems ...with it!