Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

1681 reviews

1681 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

Justin was so helpful and courteous when I took my HRV in for a recall. Definitely the best experience I've had bringing a car in for service. I will be... asking for him directly with any other service or repair. He listened to my concerns and did not try to upsell me on anything. Customer service like this really puts you at ease. I love that my car was vacuumed and washed too! Thank you so much for making this a pleasant experience!

January 12, 2019

Working with David Yang was a pleasure. He is knowledgeable, patient, and extremely helpful. There was never any pressure during our look at vehicles,... and David was always on top of the process explaining along the way so we knew what to expect and ensuring it went smoothly. He took the time to walk through the features of the vehicle with us a number of times and also asked our preferences and setup the car to them before we picked it up.

• April 9, 2018

I had experience Honda dealers. And nicest person David yang helped us all the way everything was great no complaints. And Finace department Toan Lam also... pretty helpful person we worked with we were wry greatful with everything......

Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellent customer service so I am pleased to know that we reached that goal with you. We thank you for you...r business, Krishna. Best, Adam Tremblay, General Manager.

Matt Gonyea

Toan Lam

Finance Director

(5.0) 55 reviews

January 12, 2019

Love this dealership. Always friendly and accommodating.

January 11, 2019

Shopping for a new car is not easy- there are lots of emotions involved- I mean, c'mon, spending a lot of money- grieving the now non-functional car, etc.... Sean was fabulous. As a single mom, I've got my two boys in tow. Sean had LEGOS in his desk. Deal made. I am very happy with the deal that I got, and Sean walked me through it. Highly recommend working with him. Can't wait to pick up our new Odyssey, Zeus, this week!

Sean Schurman

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 11, 2019

Jason was professional and detailed so there was no ambiguity or confusion about what work was to be done.

January 10, 2019

Chris was very helpful and kept me informed every step of the way. I had a lot of work done in a short period of time and was very satisfied.

Chris Cooper

Service Manager

(4.7) 13 reviews

January 10, 2019

This is the second car I've purchased with David Yang. He is always a pleasure to work with and I will always go to him first. He discussed options with... us to make sure we were getting the best vehicle for our growing family. We LOVE our CRV!

David Yang

(5.0) 72 reviews

January 10, 2019

I had a 2006 civic that had some idling issues. Chris got me in, diagnosed, and fixed the problem within hours of the car being dropped off. All this just... before the New Year holiday, and they were already booked solid. The car is running fantastic! Couldn't be more happy with the service I received. The service writer, Matt, was also great! He listened carefully to my concerns, and communicated effectively everything that the car needed. Thanks, Matt

Matt Gonyea

Service Advisor

(4.9) 65 reviews

Chris Cooper

Service Manager

(4.7) 13 reviews

January 10, 2019

Can't say enough good things about the Herb Chambers experience. These guys are truly easy to work with, and take a lot of the frustration out of the... buying experience. We had been considering either a new Honda Pilot or an Infiniti QX60. We were upfront with our sales person at Honda, where we visited first, and after test driving and reviewing numbers, Honda's general manager called the Infiniti dealership to inform them to expect us and even get a car ready. They call this their Concierge Service and it made us feel really valued as customers. After our visit to Herb Chambers Infiniti, we decided on the Pilot E-XL. Our sales person, Norman Methe, was polite, professional, and informative throughout the process and we felt great about the pricing. They also had exactly the color and equipment combination we were looking for in their inventory. I would highly recommend Norman and this dealership to anyone.

Norman Methe