Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

1686 reviews

1686 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 19, 2019

One of the best explained, detailed service visit. I had recalls to have taken care of as well as an oil change. Very Happy!

January 18, 2019

Herb Chambers Honda is a very reliable dealer to get your Honda serviced. The place is immaculate, they have ample room to wait and their services advisors... are top notch. Abby was our service manager and went out of her way to explain everything all through service process. She's one of their best advisors. Also, their mechanics do a great job too. And they turn the car around when they say it will be done. We have 3 Hondas we purchased there and take all of them there for repairs.

• April 9, 2018

I had experience Honda dealers. And nicest person David yang helped us all the way everything was great no complaints. And Finace department Toan Lam also... pretty helpful person we worked with we were wry greatful with everything......

Thank you for your feedback! We strive for excellent customer service so I am pleased to know that we reached that goal with you. We thank you for you...r business, Krishna. Best, Adam Tremblay, General Manager.

Matt Gonyea

(5.0) 72 reviews

Toan Lam

(5.0) 55 reviews

January 18, 2019

Everyone was very helpful in getting the recall repair done quickly. I was able to get a ride to and from work as promised.

January 16, 2019

I was very happy with the service provided by Herb Chambers Honda Westborough. My sales rep was informative and helpful in helping me choose the right... car. Financing was helpful and accommodating as well; I had an issue with my trade-in title, but we very quickly, easily, and satisfactorily resolved the issue with no delay in the delivery of my new vehicle. I have shopped here before, and will continue to do so after another excellent experience.

Happy to know that you had a positive experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to your next... visit. Best, James Bulger, General Manager.

January 15, 2019

I was very happy w/ the help and knowledge of the salesman at Honda. I came in to trade my car for a bigger car. Matthew Strong helped me find just what... I wanted. He fought to get me the best price on my trade-in. He kept in tough w/ me during the whole process, answering all my questions.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to know that Matthew provided you with the customer service that you deserve. Thank you for your business! Best..., James Bulger, General Manager.

Matthew Strong

Nicole Brown

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

January 15, 2019

I had a recall on my CRV, and a few additional items I wanted them to check, and the car was perfect when returned. Jerry, in service went above and beyond... addressing a question I had about my seatbelt. He actually went out to my car to answer this question.

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you experience with us was a positive one! Best, James Bulger, General Manager.

January 15, 2019

Recently bought a 2019 Honda Accord sport and could not have had a better experience. Matthew knew the car and process inside and out and truly worked... very hard on my behalf to get the best deal and financing available.

Matthew Strong

Sales & Leasing Professional

(5.0) 12 reviews

Adam Tremblay

(4.9) 43 reviews

January 14, 2019

Justin was so helpful and courteous when I took my HRV in for a recall. Definitely the best experience I've had bringing a car in for service. I will be... asking for him directly with any other service or repair. He listened to my concerns and did not try to upsell me on anything. Customer service like this really puts you at ease. I love that my car was vacuumed and washed too! Thank you so much for making this a pleasant experience!

January 12, 2019

Working with David Yang was a pleasure. He is knowledgeable, patient, and extremely helpful. There was never any pressure during our look at vehicles,... and David was always on top of the process explaining along the way so we knew what to expect and ensuring it went smoothly. He took the time to walk through the features of the vehicle with us a number of times and also asked our preferences and setup the car to them before we picked it up.