Cox Mazda

177 reviews

177 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cox Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 24, 2011

Was searching for new car and had narrowed it to a couple. Had visit another Mazda dealer but did not like the service, saleman's knowledge of the car,... etc. Glad I decided to try Cox's. Carl Carpenter is the best. There is not enough words to describe how great he was to my daughter and myself. He made is a pleasant to shop at your dealership. Will definitely return to your dealership as longer as it stays like it is.

June 25, 2011

Great experience at Cox Mazda, staff was friendly, to the point, and not pushy. Found me the car I wanted at the payment I needed. I would recommend this... dealership to anyone!

June 15, 2011

Started the experience with internet request and recieved immediate responce. Set up friendly meeting where it was explained what vehicle I was interested... in and what my trade-in was. Went for test drive and then recieved a trade propsal and advised I would go and talk to my wife about the proposal. There was no game playing or pressure applied at that time and it was very easy for us to agree because a fair proposal had been offered. In all my car buying experiences, Cox has the fastest, and most professional financial system. The salesman does a good majority of the paper work which makes the time in the financial office very short and professional. Everyone and especially the salesman was very friendly and professional with a follow up call the following day. It makes car buying a joy instead of the pain which I have experience before in car buying.

April 16, 2010

Very satisfied with overall experience at Cox Madza. Everyone was helpful and courteous. Love the CX7 so far. I definitely will go to Cox Madza in the... future for all services related to my CX7. The followup phone call from the sales person showed he was really interested in providing great service.

March 15, 2010

I had a terrible experience with Cox Mazda. I was very excited to purchase a car, found what I wanted in my price range. At first the staff was very friendly... and helpful, the financing was fast and simple, the rate was not bad considering we don't have the greatest credit, but our credit is not that bad either. Everything went very smooth, I was going to leave the vehicle at the dealership until I got my insurance switched over and was urged to drive it home with a dealer tag..Everything was great until I brought the vehicle back to have the few minor things we had agreed on to be addressed and the nightmare began, it was a constant fight to get what I was promised, then 9 days after buying this car I was told I could have my car back from the service department after we went in to talk to the business manager, after waiting over an hour for him, we were informed that the financing and interest rate that we signed on our original contract fell through and we would need to resign the contract with new terms and an interest rate 6% higher than originally agreed upon. If we did not agree to these new terms we would have to pay for the mileage on our vehicle and probably lose our cash down payment. After leaving the dealership very upset, I researched this scam and discovered it is perfectly legal due to the "subject to financing clause" however legal or not this is wrong and dishonest and has ruined the experience of buying my first new car. The truth is that the dealer knew what I could be financed for to begin with, but knew I would never agree to begin with. This is an awful way to do business and I would encourage anyone looking to purchase a car unless you are paying cash or have your own financing to stay far far away from cox mazda..although the sales manager boasts about how honest he is, it just isn't true...not to mention after screwing me over, the dealership tried to convince me that they lost money on the car that I paid almost full asking price for..not true and not right.

May 8, 2007

We purchased a new CX7 and it was painless.

June 26, 2004

SALE EXPERIENCE WAS OK. SERVICE WAS A NIGHTMARE: UNTRAINED TECHS (STARTED FIRE IN MY VAN). OUT OF SERVICE FOR A TOTAL OF 42 DAYS LAST YEAR. LEMON LAWED... THE VEHICLE LAST WEEK. DEALER WAS OF NO ASSISTANCE IN A MANUFACTURES DEFECT (ENGINE).