Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (740) 990-8287 (740) 990-8287
Used (740) 990-8288 (740) 990-8288
Service (740) 513-2566 (740) 513-2566

Wonderful experience

Having been truck shopping for many, many months I arrived to Chesrown and was greeted promptly. The sales team listened to me, asked me a few questions and within an hour had located exactly what I was looking for a fantastic out-the-door price. Could not be happier. I would definitely visit Chesrown again and work with Joe and John who made it all happen. Thanks for listening and thanks for your support.

2017 Sierra SLT

Joe Seipel and Andy, Thanks for everything...you've been awesome and i would definitely recommend you both to anyone lookin to buy a new vehicle. Your professionalism, customer service, small town feel, and extremely low pressure is a breath of fresh air. Hands down, it was my pleasure to do business with you both. And lets not forget Maralee in Finance...kind, courteous, efficient and thorough; and Steve in internet sales for his timely responses upon my first inquiries...thanks folks. You're my GMC dealer of choice for life!!

First class buying experience

I've purchased multiple vehicles from Chesrown over the years and it has always been a great experience. Tom is a very knowledgeable, trust worthy sales person who is both prompt and responsive all the while not pressuring in any way. Give him a try and see the difference from your last car buying experience, you wont be disappointed. The sales manager Andy is one of the best in the business. He's been involved in every deal I've done there and he always works hard to get you where you need to be. He's someone I always seek out every time I am in the building. He just makes you feel like your part of his dealership family, which is a rare trait of sales managers in my opinion. Give this dealership a chance to earn your business and they will, every time.

Very happy!

Tom Stephens was a very personable and knowledgeable ambassador for Chesrown! He was very patient, helpful and accommodating of my temporary handicap when buying my new car. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. Cheryl Colegrove

Great and easy buying experience!

Paul at Chesrown made this buying experience as painless as possible. I usually dread everything about purchasing a car, but they made the entire process seamless. Paul was fantastic to work with. Thank you so much Chestown! We will be back for sure!

Top Notch

Great experience in car buying ! Everyone was respectful and helpful. The team was upfront and honest with pricing. I appreciated spending my time selecting my car and learning about my new car, and not spending my time sitting at the sales desk pretending to negotiate a price. Truly a service oriented dealer !

Great dealership

I have bought my last 3 vehicles from Chesrown and I feel like they treated me well. Joe went out of his way to find the car I wanted wanted.

Excellent Buying Experience

Tom and Bryant were so helpful during the process to get my new vehicle. They were very friendly and attentive to what I was looking for. The entire team at was outstanding from start to finish!

Love our new Acadia Denali!

Best purchase experience ever, from great staff to our excellent deal through the Costco program! Well worth the 100 mile drive! And the Acadia Denali is the perfect vehicle for us.

Total experience was excellent!

The entire experience was pleasant, easy and low-pressure. Mike Dunaway was very helpful and made the process quick and easy. I will be back in 39 months!