• Quick service

These guys are always quick to get me in and out, and they don't tryo to upsell me for something I don't need.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Purchased used Ford explorer

Being treated so kindly and understanding. Working to get us the best deal available for us.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Good staff, manager too hovery

Friendly sales staff, manager seemed to butt in too much.

Friendly sales staff, manager seemed to butt in too much.

• Excellent!!!!!!

Great service, I had a recall on my 2012 ford focus.. And had no luck in help with it from other ford dealers , including the one i bought the car from. Well I just got a new job and i had my son born in Aug , so i really needed my car for work, I was helped by Mr. Dennis Davis at Berkeley ford in Moncks corner in sc...i talked to him about my situation because I drive a hour to work and did not want to miss any days .. So I brought my car in after work and to my surprise, Mr Dennis was able to order the part I needed and was told I could maybe have it tmrw or by the end of the week. but I still had the how will I get to work, well Mr Dennis said I would continue to drive the car I may lose my transmission.. So he made arrangements for a rental car on them .. So now I can make it to work and have a car to drive until mine is ready.. And to be honest because of that when its time to trade this car in I will be back to buy a car from Berkeley ford. Thanks .

• Great Customer Service!!

These guys were awesome from the very beginning. Took my car in changed the oil, did my alignment, and even replaced my wipers within minutes. The staff was super friendly and reminded me of my warranties and their coverages Would definitely go back!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Nichole! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Looking for a good used car

I was looking for a low cost used vehicle, I saw one I was interested in. I talked to Jerry Bradley Sr. on the phone and went to look at the car the next day. It was everything they sid it was and I bought it with no problem, everything was smooth and professional.

Stephen, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Berkeley Ford. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• 2009 Honda Accord

Dash is an excellent salesman and I am sure he was a great football player! We got a great deal on our 2009 Honda Accord. We had been looking for quite awhile and the price at Berkeley Ford was lower than any in the area. It is so nice to have a reliable car with a low monthly payment.

• ford escape

Staff very helpful had car serviced. Explained about our credits we have for free oil change

Thank you for the amazing review, Archie! We really appreciate your business!

Thank you for the amazing review, Archie! We really appreciate your business!

• THOMAS W KARABEES JR

The was OK, quickly completed. When I bought the truck, I was told that it would come with tires for life. Now that the ownership of the store has changed that is no longer part of the deal. That is one of the reasons for getting it there. Now that I have been told that new tires will be needed the next service. With this in mind, I will need to start saving up for new ones. With less than 36K on the truck, I will need to begin to shop around. I know that the dealership has been sold, but you would the new owners would honor the deal.

• Engineering Manager, EE

I only use a FORD dealer to take care of my vehicles and I have only used Berkeley Ford to take care of my vehicle. Great service so far.

Here at Berkeley Ford we sincerely appreciate your business! Thank you so much for choosing Berkeley Ford as your first choice for service!