Hall Mazda

303 reviews

303 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 6, 2018

Everyone is so helpful. Robert Pena is amazing! It is always a great customer service experience when dealing with the folks at the Virginia Beach location

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We ho...pe you have a great day!

Desiree Decker

General Manager

November 26, 2018

Easy process. No high pressure salesman crap. Good expierence overall. Would recommend the dealer and Leslie the salesman. Main building under construction... but not a big deal.

We're so glad you had a good experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Leslie Havard

(5.0) 13 reviews

• September 28, 2016

Austin at Hall Mazda is the best! All of the staff were terrific. Nothing pushy, just helpful and will give you the best deal around. Drove over a hundred... miles to deal with them. Can't say enough positive things. Try them - you'll be glad you did.

Thank you Colin for taking the time to review us! Hall Mazda Virginia Beach strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it give...s us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. I will be sure to share your feedback with Austin and the team. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

November 11, 2018

This is the second time I bought a car from Hall and Robert. Each time it's been a great experience. I never felt hassled or pressured. Robert went out... of his way to find discounts for me. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car. Two weeks after the sale, he even took the time to invite my daughter in and show her the proper operation of the car. This was after the sale was already complete! I would highly recommend Hall and especially Robert. It was nice to leave a car dealership and not feel like you have been taken advantage of. I also have really enjoyed both my Mazdas.

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can... do for you. Take care!

November 5, 2018

Robert was patient and outstanding in making sure we found a vehicle that fit our needs. He continued to show professionalism by contacting us after the... sale. I would highly recommend Hall Mazda and Robert.

Thank you for sharing your response to Robert's outstanding customer service! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can... do for you. Safe travels!

October 31, 2018

We stopped by to see the M5 that was listed online. Leslie met us at the door and gave us all the information we needed quickly as well as going out of... his way to get a short test drive. Everything about getting our first Mazda went quickly and in a very cheerful manner. Could not have been better. Nice work Leslie and to the other staff we meet during the sale.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful ...day.

Leslie Havard

(5.0) 13 reviews

Mark Self

finance manager

(4.3) 6 reviews

October 27, 2018

I came in to look at a Caravan GT with my wife. Our salesman Virgil was knowledgeable and helpful. But that is where it ended for us. We went on a test... drive and the payments were out of our price range. Then the GM came over and found another car so we drove with Virgil to Hall Nissan 30 minutes away. We liked the car and were told we could put 250 on it until Saturday. The rear passenger seat was broken and there were also plastic coming off of epuipment in the car which I found needing to be fixed. When we got back Mr. Self didn???t want to let us put a 250 hold on the car unless we took it. That may be there policy but that was not what was told to us by the female GM. We did not feel comfortable with the arrangement since there were things that were broken. He tried to pressure my wife and she had to leave and had me take care of the rest. In the end it cost the Salesman Virgil a possible sale. As we decided not to go back after the experience.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Hall Mazda Virginia Beach. We thank you for bringing this matt...er to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (877) 438-1954. Thank you.

Virgil Ware

(4.9) 22 reviews

Mark Self

finance manager

(4.3) 6 reviews

October 18, 2018

I wanted to relay my experiences with LeeAnn and Hall Mazda as well. My salesman, Kris Bradney was great and LeeAnn was the other half of the team they... got me into a new CX-9 Touring. I can't say I was an easy client, but nothing would affect their great attitude and helpfulness. They worked with me, my needs and wants and came up with the best deal possible. I have bought 4 vehicles previously from Hall and will continue to work with LeeAnn and Kris for my next ones in the future. I would also like to say although wasn't a client of Leslie Havard and the other sales folks, they all were helpful and created a great atmosphere to buy in. Thank you, LeeAnn!!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy ...to help!

LeeAnn Spann

New Car Manager

Kris Bradney

Sales person

NOT RATED

September 14, 2018

Being so frustrated with issues I've faced. Mr. Loveless, at the end of day, he assured me he will become an advocate and to provide stellar service to... rectify my issues. Anytime someone calls twice to reassure you, all will be alright. He is a man of integrity. Thank you Mr. Loveless

Anthony Loveless

Service Director

(5.0) 6 reviews

September 1, 2018

One of the best car buying experiences in over 30 years of buying cars! Highly recommend Christy Portis as she goes above and beyond to help find the... right car and at the right price. Great place to find your next car!

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you ever need anything else fro...m us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Christy Portis