Tom Boland Ford, Inc.

23 reviews

November 8, 2011

the made me feel very good about the trade. Gave me retail for my car and I gave them retail for their truck. Went to several other dealers before and... none would deal this way! I highly recommend Bolands for your next trade!

November 8, 2011

I WAS LOOKING FOR A SMALL TRUCK ,WENT TO THEIR LOT AND LOOK ON A SUNDAY I CALL THEM UP ,,THEY TOLD TO COME DOWN AND TEST DRIVE IT THEY LET ME TAKE IT HOME... OVER NITE GOT A GOOD PRICE ON MY TRADE IN , THEIR STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL MY FRIST OIL CHANGE IS FREE, REMENBER TOM BOLAND AND GO SEE THEM ON YOUR NEXT VEHICLE PURCHASE.

September 7, 2011

I wanted to get the same car I had, just with fewer miles. They had one but they are 100 miles from me. I called at 1:30 on a Friday, we worked on a price... and the salesman met me half way between their place and mine. By 4:30 I had the car. Couldn't have gone any better. I highly suggest that you give them a try. My salesman's name was John Hynek. And whoever does their detailing, is awesome. The car was spotless eventhough it is a 1998 vehicle.

Our dealership always tries to under promise and over deliver, thank you so much for the wonderful and accurate review! Sometimes it feels as if our h...ard work goes unnoticed, our team appreciates the support and encouragement. thank you! darin huston, on behalf of bobby and tom boland