Bountiful Mazda

New Used Service

319 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bountiful Mazda from DealerRater.com

• Customer For Life
    March 13, 2016

I've been an avid Mazda fan since 2005 when I bought my first Mazda 3. The Bountiful Utah dealership is where my 3 has been serviced for the past 10+ ...years. The showroom and service center is spotless. The staff is always professional and friendly. They really go out of their way to make sure you feel like family. Last week I decided it was time to let my Mazda 3 go to someone else and trade up to the 6 GT. Annette was there to guide me through the decision and answer all my questions. Not once did she pressure or leave me unattended. Her trainee Brandon made sure I also test drove many other models to see everything they had to offer. It was an exciting experience. 5 stars to these 2 sales reps. Scott the general manager, and Rodney the finance officer guided me through all the options of buying or leasing. They made sure I completely understood all aspects of buying or leasing. In the end I feel like I got a far better deal than I thought I would. Before the end of the day we were also trading up my wife's 2015 CX-5 for a brand new 2016 CX-5! Scotty in accessories really added value with some upgrades. The car is amazing and beautiful! Nothing but compliments from everyone wherever I park it. The staff really went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect when I picked it up. Thank you Bountiful Mazda! Mazda customer for life.

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! Hearing that our whole staff went above and beyond for you is just fantastic. We love hearing that our... customers are pleased with our dealership and feels completely comfortable coming in. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Excellent Customer Service
    April 12, 2018

I always feel like they always put my needs and concerns first. Service is always completed in a timely manner. The work is always quality work.

Snow tire change out
    April 11, 2018

This visit took longer than usual. An oil change and tire change over is normally much quicker, this time was much slower than normal. Don't know wh...y.

Employees Worked With
    Bountiful Mazda is the best dealership I've ever been to!
    April 10, 2018

As a woman, I often feel small when I get my car serviced, esp. at dealerships. Nobody at bountiful Mazda makes me feel that way, though. Everyone alw...ays takes the time to answer my questions and explain things to me and tell me what they would do, if they had all these car maintenance issues to attend to. I couldn't afford all the maintenance once, so the person helping me told me what the most important thing was to fix and what I could justifiably wait on. It saved me some money at the time and built trust in him as an employee and in Bountiful Mazda as a company. Also, as a single woman, I often don't have rides to and from the dealership, so I just have to wait there. And it's just fine. The waiting area is clean, and there are plenty of chairs and even tables to sit at. The wifi is free, and there is complimentary water, coffee, and fruit. It's pretty great!

Loaner car available
    April 9, 2018

I had a lot of maintenance items done that would take a few hours. I was given a loaner car for the day. Since my car had a warranty fix to do, they d...id that at the same time. I have never trusted a dealership with a car. My dad told me too many stories. I still believe that, but not about Bountiful Mazda. They have treated me right.

Best Service Ever!
    April 9, 2018

Scott and Hunter are great! Always super helpful and they make sure that I'm informed and have a choice in my services. Got my car back this week an...d my car feels like new!

Overall Experience

Always fast, courteous service, done professionally.
    April 5, 2018

I've been getting my Mazda serviced at Bountiful Mazda for 11 years now, and have always been pleased. Helpful staff, great techs, and Scotty always ...has some good information for me. I wouldn't take my RX8 anywhere else.

New CX-5!!!!
    April 5, 2018

My sales agent, Brittany Everton was absolutely lovely to work with! Such a vast difference and improvement since my last leasing experience 3 years a...go. I was so nervous to return and made Brittany aware of my concerns. She actually listened to me. How refreshing! BMazda customer for life!

Employees Worked With
    Best Service in the West!
    April 4, 2018

I recently moved to Idaho and returned to Bountiful Mazda to service my car. My car and I are always well taken care of, and I will return when needed.... It is wonderful to be able to trust the services, great facility, and professional staff.

Thanks Bountiful Mazda!
    April 4, 2018

Scott in the service department is always easy to work with, kind, and honest! I trust that things are not just getting done, but getting done correct...ly! I will mention I didn???t even buy my car at this location but will continue to bring it here.

Bountiful Mazda