Nielsen Chevrolet

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 366-1243 (973) 366-1243

My experience at Nielsen Chevrolet

The store was very clean, the employees are all very helpful and courteous and the bathroom is epic m span.

Nielsen Experience

Michael Lake was informative, kind, courteous, and met our needs in seeking the right car. He was also very patient with us during the purchase. He earned our trust and made the entire experience as it should be, exciting and enjoyable.

Nielsen Chevrolet

Excellent communication with us. Called us with up to date information. Very cooperative and understanding.

CAR SERVICE

EXCEPTIONAL SALES AND SERVICE AT ALL LEVELS. EMPLOYEES ARE THE BEST AND PAY FULL ATTENTION TO YOUR NEEDS

Car purchase

Very professional and courteous staff. Smooth buying experience.

Chevrolet 2018 Tahoe !

Great sales men Kyle Knut ! The process was handled very professionally

New car purchase

Began a little weak, but finished very strong. Happy with the car as well as the personnel I dealt. Primarily Nigel. Very engaging as well as knowledgeable.

Terrific Tahoe!

My husband and I are returning customers to Nielsen Chevrolet! Two weeks ago we came in for a new car, and once again we were treated fabulous by MIKE LAKE. He is a sweet man, friendly and kind, and always looking to get his customer the best deal. He was really happy to see that we returned and made sure that reflected in the price. It makes a difference when you show loyalty to a dealership. It was a quick sale and he also took care of our old car, and soon we were on our way to dinner! The manager, James Vargo went above and beyond to make sure we were happy as well. The car was ready for pick up immediately. We had another great experience at Nielsen...thank you all! P.S. I LOVE my new car!

Great Experience, outstanding service

Our experience was amazing. The personnel is so attentive and always looking to help out. Eric our sales manager walked us through the whole process and really understood our needs and spent a long time with us going our different options. From beginning to end this was a great experience. If you are looking to lease a new car, don't think it twice and go to Nielsen Chevy in Randolph. Eric will make sure you will walk out of there with the best option for you and your family.

Good experience

Everyone was professional and friendly. They worked with us to get the car we needed at the price we needed.