Knoepfler Chevrolet

63 reviews

April 7, 2017

Great service, friendly people ,and quality workmanship . My vehicle was correctly repaired the first time we took it into the shop

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service and quality work. We greatly appreciate ...your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

April 7, 2017

Had a problem with my Chevrolet camaro an it took 2 days to get it back which was pretty cool

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear that everything went well during your service visit, and we look forward to seein...g you again in the future. Thank you for the business.

April 6, 2017

Everything was great. Always take all of our vehicles there. Never worry about them working on our vehicles. Very friendly service....Tom is great!

Thank you for sharing about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you have received great customer service from our staff. Thank you for your b...usiness, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

April 5, 2017

All the employees greet you if there helping you or not! Very friendly staff! Clean facility! The staff keeps you updated on your vehicle or status of... the repairs.

Thank you for sharing the great review! We are thrilled to hear that our staff has treated you well. We strive to offer great customer service and com...munication, and it sounds like that is exactly what you received. We sincerely appreciate your business.

February 23, 2017

they did awesome on getting payment where I needed them. got what I wanted for a truck. sales pat did everything and everyone was awesome

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service from our staff. We hope you are enjoying... your new vehicle. Thank you for the business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

December 15, 2016

Searched for my Chevy SS since July. It seemed as though every dealership in Texas just wanted to play games. One dealership even tried to get me into... an SS for $1100 a month. Sent a request to Knoepfler Chevrolet and they beat every dealership in Texas, from my appraisal to my finance rate. I would make the 11.5 Hour trip again if it meant dealing with such a class act. The dealerships in Texas can learn a thing or two from this dealership in Iowa. One of the absolute best new car buying experiences I've ever had. So good that the pessimist in me is waiting for something bad. Curse these Texas dealers for warping me! Knoepfler Chevrolet all the way!

Thank you for the great review and for making the trip to purchase from us. We are thrilled that we were able to provide such a wonderful purchasing e...xperience for you. We are glad you are enjoying your new SS! We hope to see you again in the future.

October 23, 2016

Jason was really friendly and easy to deal with. I got the car I wanted and got a fair price on my trade in. I will look through their inventory on my... next car purchase.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff and that you are happy with your vehicle ...purchase! Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

September 27, 2016

Thanks to rich and salvador for help me buy my new car is good to find people helps us start us credit thanks guys

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are happy that we were able to find you the car you were looking for. It's great to know that you were we...ll taken care of by our staff. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

September 15, 2016

I was greeted as soon as I arrived. Everyone was very friendly and took the time to be sure all my questions were answered.

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are very pleased to hear that you received exceptional customer service. We look forward to seeing you ar...ound the dealership in the future. Thanks for choosing Knoepfler Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

August 13, 2016

Thank you, Tad, for helping me get back on the road from South Dakota to Indianapolis, IN after my tire became flat! Awesome facilitating the work in the... service center! I also appreciate your follow-up with the claims company.

Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond to take care of your vehicle needs and get you b...ack on the road. Thank you for the business!