Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Customer Service

Have you have ever had a traumatic experience buying a used car…… I HAVE!!!! But, not anymore!! Car connections, inc., located at 4939 W. Colfax ave.... Denver, CO 80204, has diminished my FEAR and made me a believer in quality, honest, and FUN car buying¿!!! I've bought 3 “lemons” in my 36 yrs. On this earth, and it is the WORST$#:*€”;#!%( money, time, NO transportation, filing claims, deception, emotional STRESS). Needless to say, my emotional state is a wreck by the time i arrive at a dealership. I am a bit defensive, scared, over bearing and vulnerable…… AHMAD Tehrani, and assistant DAVID, treated me like a queen! I was looking for a 2002-2005 VW new beetle and they actually had two for sale. Google led me to the make/model car and the car led me to CAR CONNECTIONS, inc. I found a 2003, turbo, low miles, ONE OWNER, clean car fax, with all the spec’s i had in mind! !!! GREAT PRICE. Buyer PTSD gone for good. I really have no words to express how good it feels to know i bought a great used car from a dealership with integrity. Ahmad offered a 3,000 mile warranty, free windshield replacement, HELP with all areas of car buying. They truly care about there customers and the quality of vehicles they offer. My PTSD is No more!!!! Ahmad and David, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! Car connections, inc knows how to treat a QUEEN! !! Sincerely Shauna Tyner

Thank you Shauna it was a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to come and see us whenever you need to upgrade your car.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

I PURCHASED A F150 FROM CARS CONNECTION AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY SERVICE.AHMAD, DAVID, AND WERE SOME OF THE MOST HELPFUL PEOPLE I HAVE EVR DEALT W...ITH WHEN PURCHASING A USED VEHICLE. WHEN I TEST DROVE THE TRUCK THERE WAS A POWER STEERING WHINE THAT I ADDRESSED BEFORE I PURCHASED. AHMAD HAD THE PROBLEM FIXED BEFORE I PICKED UP MY TRUCK. AS A PERSON LOOKING TO BUY A USED VEHICLE IT IS UP TO YOU TO HAVE THE CAR/ TRUCK CHECKED BEFORE YOU BUY THE VEHICLE. AHMAD WAS VERY HONEST WITH ME ON THE DETAILS OF THE TRUCK. HE PROVIDED ME WITH A CARFAX WITH THE VEHICLE AS WELL. A USED CAR IS SOLD AS WITH NO WARRANTY SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE VEHICLE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYBODY WITH CONFIDENCE. THANK YOU AHMAD AND DAVID FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE.

• Laila purchased Subaru

I have been looking for a Subaru, went to Car Connection,Inc and had the best experience ever. The employees were courteous and professional . I test ...drive the vehicle ask if my mechanic can check the car, the provide their lift for the mechanic to look at car. Everything was awesome. The whole experience was delightful , me and my family are very happy and recommend them to all our family and friends.

• Awesome experience

I came in looking for a good reliable suv. I test drove 4 different suvs I decided to purchase an infiniti fx35 the vehicle was in great shape the own...er showed me the carfax and was very attentive to detail they even offered me an extended warany. The prices were good and I got a great deal. I haven't had any isues with the car at all. I would deffenetly recommend car connection to anyone looking for a good reliable used car.

• I LOVE CAR CONNECTION!

I LOVE CAR CONNECTION! I had a 2000 Jetta, it was the first car I purchased by myself and it was good to me for 9 years. It was time for a new car and... we were looking to upgrade because we are starting our family soon. We came to Car Connection and there were lots of nice cars with fair prices. I test drove a 2006 Pacifica, a 2004 Infinit FX25, and a 2004 Audi All Road. I enjoyed all three vehicles but ultimately decided to buy the Audi. Ahmad and Susan were amazing to work with. Ahmad gave me a good trade in price for my Jetta as well as a very good price for the 2004 Audi All Road. I highly recommend Car Connection to anybody looking to upgrade vehicles OR just looking for something in good condition that's fairly priced. Thanks Car Connection! I'll be back when we're ready for our next car!

• 2004 BMW 325I

Im very happy with the customer service and attention to detail. they have a lot of cars to choose from. i was looking at a 2003 Audi a6 they had but ...ended up with a BMW instead, the car has very low miles and looks perfect. the owner Ahmad is awesome not pushy at all very pleased with him. i will definitely will buy another car from them again

• Great Experience, Wonderful People

The guys at this dealership are passionate about their cars. They specialize in luxury and sport type vehicles and it shows they love what they do. Th...ey were friendly, genuine and not pushy at all. There was actually a great selection and variety. We bought a 2007 Audi A6 and the owner, Ahmad, gave my son very special attention; we appreciated this since it was his first car. Very satisfied with all levels of customer service, quick delivery and communication with our banker as well. I will definitely be buying another car from this dealer!

We greatly appreciate your business very much. It was a pleasure serving you guys, if there's anything we can do please do not hesitate to give us a c...all. Thanks again for your business.

• 1995 Lexus SC400

I bought a Lexus from here back in February of 2012, and am almost done paying it off. The car was in great condition for it's age, so I decided to go... with it. The servicing and paperwork were quick. The owner is fantastic to deal with. I will be back for my next car.

• Audi 1999 A4

Just bought the Audi today, could not be happier with the process. We came in, and immediately were able to test drive it. Decided to buy it, and they... sent us out for lunch while they serviced it and got all the paperwork together. This is the second car we've gotten from here, and we will definitely be back again.

• 2003 audi

Fernando was a terrific salesman. He helped me with several different vehicles and was very patient with us. I would definitely recommend this dealers...hip to others.

Car Connection