Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

732 reviews

732 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2012

I needed to get my 100,000 mile service done on my 2005 Honda Accord. I wasn't sure how much it would cost or what needed to be done so I gave Norm Reeves... a call. They told me I would need my transmission serviced, my radiator flushed and a tune up. They quoted me a price of $1700 and told me if I was to do it now they could give me a special price of $1200. I called Horizon Honda and they quoted me $300. Now I know the dealer usually costs more but that's just crazy. I felt like they were trying to rip me off. I would never take my car to Norm Reeves.

July 1, 2012

We were in the market for a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring and I sent out emails to 10 different dealers. Richard Yim from Norm Reeves West Covina came up... with a quote no one would beat and only a few would match. I found Richard to be very knowledgeable about the Touring model and was very helpful explaining the high tech features of this model. We left after NOT reaching an agreement on my trade. I got a phone call from Richard and I ended up at Richard's office where he actually was handling two sales at the same time. It was nearly midnight when I left with my new Touring and RICHARD was at work at 9AM on that day as well as the next day. An incredible guy! My only complaint is that the car really needs to be detailed (waxed). It was definately cleaned prior to our purchase but I'm a little disappointed that I now need to have it detailed. On the other hand I feel I got the deal of the century and found my treatment at norm Reeves as a good experience and Richard is great at his job. Great personality too. I highly recommend that you give Richard a call when your in the market-HE will do you RIGHT!

June 6, 2012

Ever since I purchased my 2007 accord in December 2011, Ronnie has gone above and beyond what a service advisor should do. Their job is not a easy one.... See, the idea is a customer should know as much as possible about their vehicle which in turn makes the service advisors job a whole world easier. So, if you are in West Covina, or want to change your current service advisor, hit up Ronnie Gripp. Best in the business! Keep up the good work!

May 11, 2012

I started doing my research for on my new Accord about a month ago like everyone else I did my homework on the Internet. I finally narrowed it down to... a few dealers and the Accord I wanted. I came across David Ochoa at Norm Reeves Honda West Covina.. David was grate and knowledgeable and upfront since day one. When I came in he had the car ready for me to test drive and even greeted me with a bottle water, It was hot that day.. I felt really good about the deal and and the no pushy sales tactics. I recommend Norm reeves and David to anyone.

May 3, 2012

We were looking to buy a new 2012 CRV and had used ConsumerReports.org/carsavings to pre-screen local and not so local Honda dealers. After contacting... David Ochoa, the Internet/Fleet Manager we found our source. David was knowledgable, friendly and courtious, very professional in all the phases of the process. He explained all the car features, programmed Bluetooth to my cell and kept all the promises and commitments he had made during our negotiations. Jimmy Ekhlas explained various financing options, offered us additional equipments and waranties and was also thoroughly friendly and professional. This has been our best car buying experience and we fully recommend this dealership and gentlemen mentioned. Zoran & Pearl, Diamond Bar

January 22, 2012

My son went in to buy a car from this dealer and has had nothing but problems, the car radio quit working the very next day and he reclined the seat to... take a nap and the seat would not come back up. He took it in and they told him the seat was not covered by the warranty but they would fix the radio. Well that was last week and he just went in to pick up his car and the radio is still not fixed but they want to take back the rental they gave him and want him to come back next week because the radio should be back by then! So my son said, I'm not driving this car till it is fixed! The manager is trying to hide from him but he is going back in to tell them he is keeping the rental until his car is fixed! They would not let him keep the rental so he started to drive away and the thermostate panel fell out on him! He is still there trying to deal with these people! I would not recommend this dealer to anyone! The manager finally came out to talk to him and my son showed him how unsafe the car is and the manager told him to take the rental and they would call him when it was fixed.

I am sorry to hear that your son is having a problem with the vehicle. We thoroughly inspect and recondition our pre owned vehicles to a very high sta...ndard and stand behind our product. The items you have mentioned were not a problem at the time of purchase; however we have attempted to resolve the issues. If you or your son are not happy with the vehicle or the level of service you have received, we would be happy to cancel the transaction and refund any money paid.

January 15, 2012

I got my 2012 Honda Fit here and the salesperson, Jude Racadio, was very helpful, attentive and he explained everything to us in detail. If you are looking... at buying your next car, visit Norm Reeves Honda and look for JUDE RACADIO!

December 22, 2011

After having issues with another dealer in the San Gabriel Valley, which I bought the Certified Vehicle from, I took my van to Norm Reeves. As soon as... I pulled into the service lane I was immediately greeted by Lewis Lam a service writer, I started to explain the problem and before I could finish Lewis already knew what the problem was. Unlike the dealer I bought the van from who needed it all day to figure out the problem, Lewis called me in about 3 hours to tell me the axle had been replaced, the van was washed and ready for pick up. Unfortunately for me, in order to keep my extended warranty valid I will need to take my van to "the other dealer" once a year for maintenance. For any other warranty or dealer required service I will be going to Norm Reeves in West Covina.

December 13, 2011

Just bought a beautiful Odyssey! That was the best car buying experience I have ever had! No haggling. Louis is awesome! The easiest process ever!... He told us, gave us a quick and excellent amount on my trade in and showed us our monthly payments. Also, the color of the car was not at their location. They went and got it before I got in there. Previous car places made me start filling out all the information before they would even look to see if they could find the color I wanted. It was great to be excited about a new car without the sickness of all the haggling that usually goes on. I have no desire to go anywhere else to buy any future car! I must go now and drool over my new car!

December 12, 2011

Oscar Acosta! What more is there to say. In a day when everyone is looking for the quick buck. Oscar is the perfect example of customer service! A couple... months back I had emailed Oscar regarding used 2001-2011 Civic sedans. He quickly responded and the following day I test drove a couple of civics. I had informed Oscar at the time I was not ready to purchase that day and he was understanding and wanted to find the best vehicle for my needs. A month passed and I was emailing Oscar about the Honda Accord. Again, went back test drove a V6 coupe and 4cyl sedan. On 12/09/11, I purchased the V6 accord coupe. The experience that not only Oscar Acosta, but Maurice Huynh (Finance Director) and Jimmy (Finance Consultant) provided was beyond anything that my mom and I had experienced. I have never enjoyed myself so much in a dealership. I can now say that I'm a Honda loyalist! One thing I do want to mention is I researched Oscar before I made contact. Read his reviews on Yelp, Edmunds, Cars, and Dealerrater.com. I think that is the most important thing you should do before buying a vehicle. A big thanks to the team at Norm Reeves West Covina.