1st Stop Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

exceptional service

Excellent personnel and service... Promptness and very attentive. Definitely extremely satisfied. Thank you

4.2

good job

Good place to buy cars from. Had very little problems. Will prolly use in the future.

1.0

Disappointed!!

I'm very disappointed with the dealership. I saw a car on their website that I was very interested in. I contacted the dealership many times and they never returned my calls with an update whether the car was available for sale or not. I feel this was a very poor customer service.

Great service.

The service at 1th stop auto sale was great especially for a first time car owner like myself.Leo is a great sales person and business man.everyone at 1th stop we're great and I ready enjoy doing business with them.I will recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a car. Great service Guys keep up the good work.Thanks. From Tina.

Bought car

Leo was lot of help. Actually called back, more than once to answer questions and was factual in his representation of the vehicle we bought.