Wheels of Chicagoland

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2018

Met with Jeff on a saturday afternoon. Test drove 2 cars and decided on a Buick Lucerne. Jeff was very informative without salesman ship or pressure.... I got a very fair price for a quality car. I recondmend this dealership with out hestitation,especially, if your an inexperienced car shopper,or do not want to deal with the tactics of a traditional dealership.

April 22, 2018

What a Refreshing experience purchasing a quality used vehicle from Wheels of Chicagoland! I dealt with both Ed & Jeff during the course of the purchase... experience. Both gentlemen were just that "Gentlemen" extremely professional, knowledgeable, and patient with me since I was in search of a specific vehicle. Throughout all telephone conversations, I found both Ed & Jeff to be "Spot on" in their descriptions of this vehicle and actually the actual condition was better when I examined the vehicle in person myself than I was told by the dealership staff. The whole process was very comfortable for me, I NEVER felt as if the staff was "Pushy" or Aggressively pursuing me to buy. This experience was like buying from a friend, or family member. The vehicle I purchased from Wheels of Chicagoland was extremely clean, well maintained and serviced with very LOW mileage for its age. All that at a very fair price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who would enjoy a refreshing experience in purchasing a quality used vehicle.

March 2, 2018

Great experience to do business with these guys! They made buying my truck easy. I got a nice truck at a reasonable price. I would start looking here... before shopping elsewhere the next time I'm in the market for a car!

January 18, 2018

Ed & Jeff are AWESOME at what they do. Their kind, funny & listened to me. My experience was so smooth. I’d recommend them to my family & friends. The... car I purchased runs great. It was SO clean. I truly felt like I was buying my car from a friend. Thanks guys for making the purchase of my beautiful car a stress free process.

January 8, 2018

I was not looking forward to buying another car, my current car has over 300,000 miles a Toyota Avalon and still runs good. I found this Avalon on cars.com... with only 14,000 miles Jeff was great to work with he was easy to talk to and the car was everything he had in the pictures and the ad. The complete process from driving the car to the completion of the paperwork was less than 1 hour. I would absolutely purchase another car from this dealership. Great experience

November 14, 2017

Took a train to Chicago to buy a car sight unseen. Something that left me stressed but Wheels of Chicagoland eased my mind. The whole process was straightforward,... even picked me up from the train station! Car was in the condition I expected and drove back to Pittsburgh without any issues. No stress or pressure when I was late, just an excellent experience.

September 3, 2017

Outstanding to work with, treated me more than fair! We were very happy with our purchase of a Toyota Avalon and would surely work with Ed and Jeff again!!

August 8, 2017

I worked with Jeff W. at Wheels of Chicagoland and the experience was stress free from the initial call to when I signed the paperwork. I had been to... a few other larger dealerships looking for a car and I never really felt like the salesmen were genuinely interested in selling me a good car. They were just running through the motions. I never got that feeling with Jeff. He was honest and knew all the history about the car I was interested in. Best of all, the car I purchased exceeded my expectations in both quality and price. The next time I am looking for a car, I will not hesitate to call Jeff as the first call I make. Thank you for making car shopping easy and enjoyable.

August 3, 2017

Cannot say enough positive things about ed and Jeff !! I purchased a mint condition Lexus from them . Everything was so easy . Really nice down to earth... people . Completely different from dealing with typical dealerships that try to squeeze every penny out of you. Thanks again Ed and Jeff my wife loves the car !

June 23, 2017

Ed & Jeff -- I worked mostly with Ed -- served me extremely well. I started my search on line, and since I'd heard their radio ads for years, I went to... their website to get a clearer picture of their business. Originally I was just looking to find someone who'd buy my 2004 Lancer, that had 195,000 miles on it. But then I noticed they had a few used cars for sale, and a 2009 Camry Hybrid caught my eye. They were offering it at a very competitive price. So I exchanged a few emails with Ed. He was always prompt, courteous and helpful with every email, and didn't seem bothered at all by my may questions. Then I drove out to Northbrook to look at the vehicle and give it a test drive. I was so pleased with the vehicle and with Ed's approach, which was definitely focused on giving me the freedom to check the vehicle out and make my own decision, with no pressure at all. I put a deposit on the car and came back 2 days later to give Ed the rest of the money, leave my Lancer with him, and close out the deal. From start to finish, it was a thoroughly pleasant experience, not at all like what you get with some car salesmen. I definitely recommend Wheels of Chicagoland to any one looking to buy or sell a vehicle. Check these people out. They are the real deal. Honest. Straightforward. A joy to deal with. You will quickly realize that they are people you can trust, and these days that is all too rare.