Executive Auto Center

Call This Dealer

Used

• 2014 Stingray
    January 31, 2014

Executive Auto Sales has always been the easiest and non-stressful way to buy a vehicle or to have them find you exactly what you need. I have purchas...ed many vehicles from them for many years!

Michelle, Thank You so much for being a long lasting member of the Executive Auto family, we look foward to continuing our great relationship with you... for many years to come!

Amazing service
    September 11, 2016

Alfred was amazing he took the time to explain the process of trading in my old g35 he got me a good deal on the trade and even a cheaper interest rat...e then expected and I left with a car I absolutely love thanks again guys!!

Excellent and fast!
    August 24, 2016

Fast and easy and will definitely go back when in the market for another car. No pressure and didn't laugh at us when we offered an amount under the s...tickered price.

Great sales staff
    February 15, 2016

Awesome sales staff. No pressure and very attentive.

Mike, Thank you so much for coming in. We hope you enjoy your new car! With much appreciation. Thank you from the Executive Auto Center Staff!

Great quality, selection, and pricing
    September 28, 2015

I shopped around several dealers looking for a used Mercedes. Very happy that I found Executive Auto Sales because they had a great selection of QUALI...TY cars. The sales team know their cars very well. They did not pressure me at all, just assisted in a great sale. Alfred and Dror are the best in the business. Buy with confidence!

Eric, Thank you so much for coming in. We appreciate the review. We hope you are enjoying your new car. With great appreciation we thank you for your... business.

Love my car!!
    March 17, 2015

I bought a used Mini Cooper S that I initially went only to test drive but ended up leaving with it. As a side note, I didn't buy it that day because ...of sales pressure but because it happened to have all the features I was looking for. Before I had decided to buy, and after the test drive, I didn't get the whole, "lets go to my office and talk" spiel to try and convince me I needed that car. Clearly they would prefer me to purchase but I received more of a genuine caring and happiness for their customers overall. The service was great and they were over the top with customer service. They replaced my battery with a new one the day I bought it. In addition, they called me two days later to sign a new contract because they ended up finding me a better rate and extended warranty than I originally signed for. The color of my car is rare and one of the guys even looked up that only two other coopers in California are registered with the same color. I thought that was pretty cool. The car is in such great condition that my friends and family think its brand new. Would recommend and shop there again!

Tiffany, Thank you so much for coming in to Executive Auto Center. We hope you are enjoying your fast little mini cooper S! With great appreciation t...hank you for your business.

02 VW Eurovan
    June 8, 2014

Great Service and Friendly Atmosphere. We will return for our next purchase.

2007 HUMMER
    March 24, 2014

Very friendly, got help right away. Answered all questions we had. Walked out with the car we wanted and they went the extra mile to help us. Will ref...er to a friend.

typical "sales" person
    March 5, 2014

Alfred was amazing. The service was personal, efficient and helpful. I never had the feeling I was dealing with a typical "sales" person. I would reco...mmend EAS in the future and I look forward to doing business with them again.

My first car!
    February 18, 2014

Buying my first was a breeze, while dealing with friendly people. A place I would recommend to friends and family. It was a great experience!

Executive Auto Center