New 888-654-2179 Dealer Website
Used 888-654-2179 Email Dealer
Service 888-654-2179

Average based on 141 reviews.
  • Great Car-Even Better Price!

I received the best deal on my "almost new", pre-owned vehicle at Ed Napleton Honda in Oak Lawn. This is the second time I have purchased from them. I thoroughly researched the 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid before I decided to make my purchase. I found the best car, at the best price at Ed Napleton Honda. The car had everything I wanted. Pano Roof, Navigation, etc. It was even the color I wanted. I couldn't believe their selection of luxury pre-owned vehicles. They had cars I wouldn't expect a Honda dealer to have! Lexus, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche , Lincoln, Cadillac. They really know what cars people want, and they offer them at well below market price ! Thanks especially to Tony Chippas, their Pre-Owned Sales Manager, everything went extremely smooth.

• Curtis R Hayden new Elantra

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra for Curtis R Hayden purchased from Napleton's in Urbana, Il.. I have purchased 3 new vehicles from this location and it is always a wonderful experience. From sales to service the experience is just great and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car.

• They give me a nice deal

Once I arrived at the shop. They served me very friendly. They are very willing to let customers test drive theirs cars. Also give me a good price to trade in my car.

• Service

The issue we had with the vehicle was taken care of in a prompt manner, and the inside of the vehicle had also been cleaned up nicely.

We appreciate your kind words, Paul. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Best, Ed Napleton Honda Team

• Great services great people

I like how friendly the people are. The work is always good. Problems are resolved quickly. Thank you Honda. Honda rules.

Hi Daniel! It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Ed Napleton Honda was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Best, Ed Napleton Honda Team

• Eddie Napleton is the place!

Very nice staff, work was done in a timely manner, the fresh popcorn in the waiting room was top rate (why don't more businesses offer this?)

Hi Richard! Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Best, Ed Napleton Honda Team

• Very good service on recall

Very professional people. The service area was clean and comfortable. Washed car as part of service. Good waiting area with wifi.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Robert. Our team is dedicated to provide a welcoming and comfortable service experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please visit us if you have any concerns about your car. Best, Ed Napleton Honda Team

• Friendly

Friendly and got me in when I needed. But time waited was too long. Clean facility and nice to have water and snacks.

Hi Steve! Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Best, Ed Napleton Honda Team

• Routine maintenance in service department

I appreciate being given needed updates for routine maintenance. Everything was great. Waiting room was pleasant and clean. Blah Blah Blah

• Super Service

Friendly service and quick work done right, I had a coupon and they took it without question,would ask for this service teck again!