• 2013 Accord

The entire staff was very friendly & knowledgeable. My salesman, Rob Morgan, was very helpful, courteous, personable, and low pressure. He basically asked what I wanted and steered me in the direction that lead to me getting the best car for the money I was looking to spend. The dealership has a huge selection and will go to any length to find what you want if they do not have it in stock. Go see Rob - he will take care of you. I wish I could give more stars, but 5 is the max. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Mr. Reynolds, Thank you very much for the opportunity to help you with your purchase. If there is anything that I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

• Awesome dealer

Salesman was extremely helpful and NOT pushy. Bought our car on the 2nd visit to the dealership. :)

• Adrian Holmes

Adrian Holmes was the best! My experience was great, and everything was done in a timely manner!!! Thanks again Adrian 'Ron' at Smart Honda in Pine Bluff, AR.

• service department

Service department is great! Would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Service department is great! Would recommend this dealership to anyone!

• service department at Smart Honda

This is a great place to visit. Positive vibes always!! Great customer service they always go out of there way to make you happy.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOR HONDA CIVIC

I have bought 2 Hondas from Smart Honda and the salesman was extremely knowledgeable, thorough and very friendly. Service department is always accommodating to my schedule which is very much appreciated.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT ON HONDA ACCORD

I AM A SMART HONDA FAN!!! I AM VERY COMMITTED TO SMART HONDA AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 1996! WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE FOR PURCHASING A VEHICLE OR GETTING SERVICE ON VEHICLE.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

PLEASE TRY SMART HONDA FIRST! THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME HERE AND LOVED IT! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ENVIRONMENT.

• Adrian Holmes

The service I received at Smart Honda in Pine Bluff, AR from Adrian Holmes was outstanding! He made sure everything was up to par with the car and made sure he had the car of my choice available when I arrived at the dealership! He has earned a repeat customer!

• James Snyder at Smart Honda

James and Phillip did an amazing job!! I hate buying cars and they made the process fast and actually enjoyable. They were friendly and thorough. I will never buy a car from another place again!!! :)