• Great Service, Friendly People

Everyone was very nice, friendly, and easy to work with. Service was completed in less time than I had originally been told. Very happy overall.

• Great service.

All Professionals (Matt, Robert, and Bobby). Great teamwork!! I would recommend to a friend! The repair work was performed on a timely basis.

• First Time at Frank's Truck Center

Mark G. was a wonderful sales person. There was no pressure to buy right away. Frank's Truck Center has the exact car we were looking for. I didn't feel "taken" after I left and that's a good thing!

• Nice Guys !!

Purchased my truck from Mark, straight forward, no bull, all figures out in the open, nice to work with. Service, easy to make appointments. Do what they say they will. Trust worthy. Would buy from them again.

• service

very helpful and pleasant. solved my problem would recommend them to all my friends

• Best Dealer in NJ

Looked for a hard to find 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain. Mitch Casner took on the job of finding the vehicle and giving me the best, hands down deal and service anyone can ask for. When looking for a new GMC vehicle you would be foolish to go anywhere else but Frank's.

• Best GMC Dealer in the New York Area

Mitch Kasner was the consummate Dealer Sales professional. Mitch was by far the most knowledgeable Sales person of the three GMC dealerships I visited. His ability to not only provide the Sales experience (Test drive, qualifying questions), but also the ability to handle the F & I portion of the sale made Mitch a true Consultant. I would recommend Franks Trucks and Mitch to anyone I know who is in the market for an SUV/Truck.

• Excellent Service, Great Sales Person, Frank's GMC

Mark Hanley was more than cooperative and made sure that i was pleased with my new vehicle. Would recommend Frank's GMC and Mark Hanley to anyone!...***** stars to both

• buying a truck

great people to work with buy and service after you buy

great people to work with buy and service after you buy

• Friendly Service Staff

Matt in the service department is very friendly and helpful. I wish the techs had been able to find a problem with my truck, which they were unable to duplicate. Otherwise, I was treated very well and appreciate the loaner car.