Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza

39 reviews

January 29, 2013

Doug was very easy to deal with and we would HIGHLY recommend him to those looking for a salesperson who is motivated and willing to help. He is knowledgable... and friendly, just the kind of person you want to deal with. The sales manager and finance manager were also friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help out. This was one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had.

January 28, 2013

I met with James Cuellar at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. He was kind and Knowledgeable on all of the cars he showed me. The decision is a hard one I plan... on purchasing sometime in the future.

January 28, 2013

Enjoyed car shopping. Glad I started at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza. Doug let me browse, answering my questions, even though I told him I could not purchase... one until mid-April. There are some nice used cars there too, Anyway, looking forward to getting my tax return back and getting my new car.

January 28, 2013

Doug helped me look for the best rates and cars available on the lot and also with the people located in Las Vegas. I have had troubles in the past with... other dealerships but when I came to the Pahrump Auto Plaza, Doug was the first of many great employees to help me with finding a suitable car for myself. Thanks Again.

January 28, 2013

i enjoyed going in to the dealership and talking to the staff. and there help with me looking for a car.

January 28, 2013

My experience buying a 2013 Chevolet Equinox at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza was very pleasant. A.J.Dodd, my salesman, was most helpful. He let me make my... own decisions without any pressure. He found the model I wanted and made the process very easy. I've used the service department in the past and have always been pleased. Every staff member is pleasant and professional.

January 25, 2013

Well worth the drive. These guys are great. I didn't think I could get a car after I had already been turned down by other dealership, but Chantelle helped... me through the process. She didn't waste my time by dragging me into the dealership. She helped me over the phone and told me exactly what I needed to have before coming in. She even checked in with me while I was saving money, which helped me stay on track. Thanks to her I don't have to worry about driving something that could leave me stranded any moment. Even better they saved me money!

January 25, 2013

I needed a new car badly but my finances are far from perfect. Chantelle helped walk me through the process of getting approved without having to drive... from Vegas and waste my time. When I found out they could help me I was excited! The sales people were awesome, and found me a great car. This whole experience was great. They even saved me a bit on my taxes and made sure to get me payments I could afford. Great job over all and worth the drive.

October 8, 2012

I love these guys. Great service at a great price!!