New 877-674-5492 Dealer Website
Used 877-717-4485 Email Dealer
Service 877-620-5795

Average based on 107 reviews.
  • bought a used truck

Thank you for choosing Sid Dillon. We are glad you had a great experience. Hope to see you again!

Contacted Sid Dillons through cars.com about a used vehicle my son was interested in getting information about. Returned my email in a short period of time. Was in touch with Sid Dillons salesman Jeremy, several times with questions during the week before making a 200 mile drive to check out the vehicle. My son and I looked at and drove the vehicle several times. We were content with the condition of the vehicle. Jeremy was not pushy and pleasant to deal with, he worked with us to make a deal we could live with. Dan the finance director explained the process of buying a car out of state and what would need to be completed once we got home. Both employees we had contact with were pleasant to deal with.

• Professional

I had a great experience at Sid Dillon. Dan helped me find the vehicle I was looking for and worked hard to get it at the right price for me. He was professional and eager to help me as that made the entire process smooth.

• Amazing Deals!!!!

Dan is the man! Best salesman I have ever dealt with. Fair, honest, and best prices around! He went above and beyond to get a truck from another Sid Dillon lot down to Crete for us to look at. It was a breezee to buy a new truck through him, and his co-workers were equally as nice. Plus, we couldn't turn down our trade in offer and the price on the new truck. I will definitely be going back to Sid Dillon in Crete to Dan for my next vehicle!

• Andrew Pleasant Dale, NE

Sales Manager on the Ford side was very rude. He kept interrupting us with phone calls coming in for him and we stood there for almost 10 minutes waiting. I thought customers come first? To top it off right when he got off the call he sent us to a service manager next door to help. We were greeted very nicely by Dave Atkinson. He was great with taking care of all our needs. However, I believe Dave should be running both mangagement positions.

• Used converteble purchase

we enjoyed the honest and careful care that was given our purchase . the salesman worked with us and gave us genuine opinions and care.

• Amazing Customer Service

I was notified about my repairs every step of the day and was very well informed about what was wrong with my car.

• Great place to buy a car!

Low pressure, and the fact that thr dealership doesn't play "gotcha" with hidden fees is what makes this one of the best dealers in the state.

• Great Service!

I needed oil changed, and they got me in with very short notice. Ryan and the rest of the team do a great job on the Ford side in Crete!

• Awesome Service and Friendly Staff

The salesmen were very friendly and professional. They did not try to push a lot of extra stuff that I knew was not beneficial to my wife and I. I opted to get the underbody pertection and the paint protector along with the interior pertection, because I've did it in the past a liked it. The finance guy Yates in Crete, is very good at his job, and also a really nice guy to do business with. I personally would never let him leave me if he worked for me.

• Best Service Department in the area!

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I was called twice during the time my car was in the shop. Both times they gave me updates on my car and asked my permission to fix a problem they found. I appreciated being in the loop. I really trust the guys in the service department, so that is why I keep coming back.