BMW Of Tulsa

101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2020

Andrew my service manager was very courteous and friendly! I like his honesty and his knowledge about my car and his recommendations. He’s not pushy when... it comes to maintenance on my car, he only recommends services if it really needs it! The dealership was very clean and inviting, I live their snack bars!! I’ll definitely buy a car from them and recommend them to family and friends!

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience...! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

March 7, 2020

Taylor Hawkins dies a wonderful job coordinating my service, keeping me informed if there are an surprises, which happens rarely, and ensuring attention... to detail. Mike Huerta has been managing the service department and sets the tone for all advisors to provide world class service and treat customers like they matter. Restored my faith in dealer service departments.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience! Thank you for your business and look forward to your next vis...it!

March 5, 2020

Prompt, courteous and professional service at a reasonable price. Thankyou Mr. Tyler for your assitance, courtesy and professionalism. No time wasting,... in and out as promised

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

February 21, 2020

Great job , they where fast , and got me in right away, thank you Mike, and your team at bmw of Tulsa , thank you for the wash

Thank you Todd for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward ...to your next visit!

February 12, 2020

Love the service department. Friendly and informative. Customer service seems to be a positive experience every time I've been in. Would definitely recommend... them to anyone looking for service on their BMW.

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

February 11, 2020

Austin was the best advisor I talked with at BMWTulsa over the years. He answered my questions clearly without being vague and explained things well. Funny... guy also! Overall a good experience with my service.

Thank you JJ for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

February 10, 2020

Good service and communication. Fixed problem and ordered part on warranty. Car was cleaned and he answered all questions on work done. They found another... problem and fixed while completing request.

Thank you, Bobby, for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and l...ook forward to your next visit!

January 30, 2020

Our service person Robert was very friendly and helpful during the process of getting our car serviced. Great customer service! Always kept us informed... on the status of our vehicle.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

January 24, 2020

Great people to deal with. I found everything very fair, price of new car and the trade in value for my car. I highly recommend

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

January 20, 2020

Fast and friendly service, great customer service. Was very helpful while my car was being repaired to and from the BMW shop .. Robert was a great advisor... ..

Thank you, Hubert, for your kind words about Robert! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!