2.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • johnrgfd

I did not buy the car, it was not how it was in the add, the person I talked to on the phone was nice, and when I told him about the car, he wished me luck finding what I wanted. I think that was nice

Thanks for the review but I am confused how the car was not as it was in the add when I talked to you on the phone I told you that it was used as a utility vehicle for the shop and has regular wear and tear on the outside. You didn't even drive the car you would have been surprised how good it runs because of the high mechanical upkeep on it. Also I don't know why you gave me a 3 stars for my facilities since you never went into the actual facility since we were closed on the Saturday that you came in to see the car from the outside. Anyway I hope you found what you were looking for and I'm glad that you would recommend a friend but this review is a little harsh.