Gentry Motor Company

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed
(309) 731-4327 (309) 731-4327

I`ll sing for Gentry`s

They had what I wanted! Great Service! Thanks Rich!

"Great Service"

"Best price around on the vehicle we really wanted! GREAT SERVICE! GREAT SERVICE!

WIU Student

Gentry Motor Company was recommended by my Boss, and other friends at WIU. Gunnar Gentry was friendly, honest, and the dealership was nice. I would recommend Gentry Motor Company to others looking for a solid and fair car deal!

Sold mine but found a better one!

Saw what I wanted at Gentry`s but they sold it before I could go buy it. Rich found me another perfect one the next day!

Previous Customer

"We have purchased cars at Gentry Motor Company from Gunnar in the past "

Wiebel'sSienna

We bought from Gentry Motor Company because Andy brought the Toyota Sienna to us to check out and it was everything he discribed. We found it on the internet and liked it. Andy was very helpful!

Awesome Experience

e were recommended to Gentry Motor Company by Friends and associates. We really need a car for moving in the future! Gunnar you are awesome!

Russell'sSedona

Gentry Motor Company had exactly what we were looking for at a price we could afford! Andy was more than helpful and J.R. made the process very easy to set-up. I would highly recommend Gentry Motor Company for your next purchase!

Bought from Rich again!

Gentry`s always seems to gave good cars with good warranties. Also, very goo customer service!

LovemyMatrix

I love it. It's easy to get in and out of. Andy was helpful finding me the right car for my needs! I highly recommend considering Gentry Motor Company for your next purchase!