UC Auto

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great people and great service
    September 19, 2014

Just bought my second car from UC auto and I'm loving it!! They have awesome cars, great deals and great service!! I couldn't ask for more. I can't wa...it to get my next car and it's definitely coming out of UC Auto!!

Marshawn Bradley
    June 22, 2017

Bought my first car from there no promblem out of it at all smooth ride on highway drove it to St. Louis and back smooth ride good deal and in good co...ndition recommended ¿¿¿¿

happy with uc auto
    May 6, 2015

Hi my name is MARTEZ JONES I'm really happy with UC AUTO they work with me on how much I put down on my new 2008 ford mustang if you guys are looking ...for a car you guys should go to UC AUTO to get one they will work with you guys on the car you will pick and they got nice car there THANK YOU UC AUTO

very polite and understanding
    November 12, 2014

very polite and understanding great car dealership to get any vehicle from very reasonable will get you finance very quickly

excellent service great deal
    July 12, 2014

IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE SURVICE UC AUTO CAR DEALER IN THE CUNINHAM IN URBANA GAVE ME ALEX PLAZA TREATED ME GREAT GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL WITH A REALLY G...OOD CAR ,I GOT TREATED REALLY GOOD BY HIM AND IM REALLY HAPPY WITH MY CAR ,IM HAPPY I BOUGHT MY CAR THEIR I JUST WANT TO THANK U ALEX PLAZA FROM UC AUTO FOR MY CAR YOUR A GREAT PERSON AND I HOPE OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR CARS FROM HIM ,THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!

grate service,clean facilities,super attention ''
    April 20, 2014

this place after searching many places vendors made ¿¿me feel like my house very polite and achieve a great discount if you want a car you should go t...o uc auto a single working mother. I will recommend this grand place....... a happy woman

Shady Business
    June 7, 2013

I found this dealer on Cars.com, and emailed them, with no response, even filled out the credit application online with no response after a few days I... called directly and spoke to them. The website's description of the vehicle stated "all electronics in working order." I asked about the tires, and all other vehicle conditions. They told me it was in great shape. After driving an hour to the lot, the vehicle had broken side mirror, cracked tail light, scratches and dings on every panel of the thing. We spent 15 minutes looking the vehicle over before having to go inside to get the keys. No greeting, no offer to assist in anything. During the test drive, before even leaving the lot we had a list going with several major issues. Radio didn't turn on, pass window wouldn't go down, sunroof wouldn't function, air conditioner wouldn't work correctly. What a deal! NOT. I told them I was still interested if they would fix all the things on the list. Never heard back from them its been two weeks. Don't waste your time unless you are looking for a good hoopty and don't care if it has a bunch of problems and you want to over pay. Good luck

We sincerely apologize that you were not pleased with your experience. you came in for a the test drive in June the first, since then we called you a...nd left a message 3 times but there was no respond from your side at all.

awesome environment, friendly service
    March 28, 2013

One of the best places to go look for a vehicle. Awesome customer service and excellent deals. I give it an A overall.

U C Auto Urbana, IL
    March 16, 2013

Through CARS.com I found this dealership and a car I was interested in purchasing. I left two e-mails through their Contact Us link, both of which rec...eived no response over the course of a week. I called twice during their posted business hours and no one answered. I drove 30 miles to the lot. Two men were inside at two different desks. No one rose to greet me. No one asked about my needs. I inquired about a specific automobile and was told it sold the night before (even though it is still listed as available). Neither man suggested any other similar car. From the general sketchy look of the place and the poor cusomer relations exhibited in this brief encounter, I wonder how they keep this business open unless it is a front for some other kind of transaction.

UC Auto