• Couldn't have gone better.

Very happy with our purchase. Easy going and friendly customer service. I am pleased my daughter has a safe reliable car now and a place to go for service.

• Great service!

We had such a great experience with salesmen. We have bought two cars through them and have had family buy from them too!

• Great selection with no pressure!

I'm so happy with our experience at G and J Auto Sales.They have a great selection of nice, quality cars. We found exactly what we were wanting with lower miles, a year newer, and lower price than other lots. Then we went to buy the car and Jeremy walked us through the whole process, no high pressure sales manager, no finance guy, just Jeremy. It was such a pleasant, friendly, relaxed atmosphere and experience. When we decide to buy our next car we are going to start at G and J!

• a very honest straight forward dealer checkem out

had a terrible experince at a car lot the weekend before so was more untrusting of car lots then i was before. but after talking to jermy g&j auto sales on the phone i was willing to give him a shot.im sure glad i did.he had the suv that i was looking and it was in great shape just like he said it was over the phone.all though i didnt get what i wanted for my trade in jermy did work with me on the price of the suv.i feel it was a very fair deal all the way around.and talk about a one stop shop jermy took care of all the financing the bank and the dmv all we had to do was drive it home.jermy is the kind of dealer i like doing bisness with honest and up front the whole experince was very refreshing and smooth for a car lot no high pressure tactics here's what i got here's what i can do for you.not to mention his used cars were priced very fair no huge mark up and no junk.if your looking for a used car and jermy has what your looking for give him a try you wont be disoppointed