Autos & More Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

2015 Tahoe LTZ

We found the car online and went to Autos and More. We test drove and loved it. They were over the top helpful and quick with the financing. We were out the door with a new vehicle in less than an hour and a half. Thanks!

2008 Toyota Sequoia

Autos and More provides excellent customer service. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. This is my first purchase with them and I will definitely be back. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank You!!

2012 Ram 3500 6sp 4x4

We went to Autos and More looking for a truck and bought a nice Ram for a good price. We recommend anyone look for a good vehicle to buy here.

2014 Ford F150 4x4

We received great service from the guys at Autos and More. Steve was great to deal with. He helped us get the truck I've been wanting.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500

I've been searching for weeks all over the south for a nice 2500 Diesel 4x4 Dodge truck and everybody claims theirs is nice until you get there and see it for yourself. These guys at Autos and More had the nicest one, (no rust), at the best price anywhere. I drove from Crossville all the way back to Knoxville to get their truck. Thanks!

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 - White

The guys at Autos and More were great to deal with. They made the deal fast and easy! I was able to drive out with my new truck in no time. That included driving back to my bank and everything. I recommend that if you are wanting a new vehicle go to Autos and More! Thanks!

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4

They were very quick to respond to us and they helped us a lot. We drove from Parrottsville, Tn to look at a 2500HD Diesel. The buying process was easy and quick to complete.

2011 SS Camaro

I've been driving by Autos and More wanting this car so bad. I stopped in and they were really friendly. They worked out the loan payments and all. Amazing people!!!!

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4

They are wonderful. No hassle buying experience. Steve was great to deal with and very knowledgeable with the questions I had. I would definitely recommend them!

2011 F350 Lariat

Great Experience!! See Steve and these guys for a deal. They really worked hard to help me get the truck I wanted. I will tell others to go to Autos and More.