3.5
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Condescending

I am most familiar with CAP enterprises through their car wash. I had trouble with one of the machines recently (I've used it before without problems) and called the number posted on their sign to try to cancel the charge on my card since I didn't get the wash. A man answered and insisted he'd be there in five minutes. When we spoke face to face he told me "I actually enjoy spending time with my family so thanks for taking me away from them" and went on to tell me not to come back because it's not his problem I don't know how to go through a car wash. I feel like it would have been easier for everybody if he just would have cancelled the charge, but I do appreciate that he eventually let me through to clean my car.

• Road trip for F150- well worth it!!!

I live in Omaha and found a F150 in Sioux Falls. At first I wasn't sure because it was such a drive. I called and spoke with Chis who was very detailed when telling me about the vehicle. I ended up driving the 3 hours to Sioux Falls the next day and was very pleased with the truck. The truck was just as he described. Very honest an great to do business with. Made the drive worth it! Thanks again Chris! Joe Wolf Omaha, NE