Image Auto

88 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2019

The reason I do not recommend this company is they sold us a car that was not exactly what we were looking for, and lead us to believe that it was. We... told them specifically what we wanted, trusted them and they were not willing to do anything about it to make it right once we did our homework. Here is our story: We found a car online that looked like what we wanted. We drove 3 hours to their dealership to test drive it. We drove it and it was not what we were looking for (it had front end problems and was super noisy), so we told them that. They said no problem we have another one you can look at. We asked if it had the same features we were looking for. They said yes. We drove the second vehicle and decided we liked it. In closing, I was on an emergency phone call and my wife asked three different times if this vehicle was all wheel drive and they said "As far as I know it is. I don't have any reason to believe it isn't." BEWARE OF THEIR SILVER TONGUE!!! After arriving home three hours away, we were looking through the owners manual of the car and found it was NOT all wheel drive which was one of three things we had told them we needed. Due to it being a weekend, we called them first thing Monday morning they said normally we don't have a return policy but we can look at an exchange. We talked a few more minutes then he kept telling me now we can't exchange it. I said I want to speak with the owner. He said ok but he's not in right now I'll have him call you. I told him we are checking our daughter out if school right now and are headed out to meet in person we will be there in 3 hours. On our way back to the dealership, the owner called and also said we could exchange. We drove 3 hours out there to meet with them. They met with us but totally blew us off and wouldn't do anything to help us out. Completely made us feel stupid and insignificant like everything was our fault. They took no accountability for their actions. They now said they cannot exchange it because it was a consignment car and they paid the person already (which we had no idea it was a consignment car until then). Bottom line...they misrepresented the car we bought then tried to tell us we knew everything about the car but we didn't. Any info we had from them was on the first car we drove that had obvious problems (and they were trying to sell it with those problems) They took advantage of us in a time of emotional stress and exploited it. I would highly recommend go somewhere else to buy a car.

April 21, 2018

Justin was helpful and polite from the very beginning. He knew a lot about the vehicle I was interested in and was able to answer all of my questions.

February 19, 2018

I have been very pleased with the customer service of Image Auto. The salesman was great at helping my husband navigate the buying process and shipping... the vehicle to us! Very hassle free. Upon arrival the FJ Cruiser it was exactly what I wanted in great condition. I had a few issues getting title transferred due to our different state requirements but Tonia was exceptionally pleasant and helpful getting everything signed and returned to me promptly and now the process is complete! We never stepped foot on the physical site as we live 1600 miles away, but we were very pleased.

February 5, 2017

We purchases a 2015 Toyota RAV4 Limited with a branded title. Our salesman, James, was polite and patient. He was very forthcoming with the reason for... the branded title and provided details about what had been replaced on the car and a thorough explanation of the type of cars that Image sells as branded titles. When I asked if he minded if I climbed under the car to inspect the area of repair, there was no hesitation. I felt like he had confidence in the car and wanted me to feel the same. The end result was our purchase of a very nice car which, to me seems to be in excellent condition at a savings of 20-25% under market value. Maybe we could have bargained more....oh well. No telling what the long-term will bring but for the time being, we are very happy with our purchase. If you are in the market, I would recommend that you at least talk to the guys at Image. You may or may not like the idea of a branded title, but it seemed like a great deal for us.

January 11, 2017

Tyler Ally was very informative. He answered all my questions. Asked me what I was looking for, LISTENED, and helped me find the beauty I am driving now.

December 23, 2016

Great place to buy a car. After three days and six other dealerships, this place was a breath of fresh air. Salesman came out to help us as soon as we... walked in the door. Very attentive without being pushy. Found what we wanted and were out the door with a new car within an hour.

November 28, 2016

They were very responsive to my questions. I wasn't able to buy a car from them because they didn't have the exact thing I was looking for.

October 3, 2016

Staff was super nice helpful no pressure informative they were easy to get ahold of returned all my texts phone calls answered all my questions and made... the whole process easy and pleasurable

September 29, 2016

Mike was great. I felt he was completely honest and upfront about the vehicle. Overall a great experience, I would definitely buy from them again.

August 7, 2016

Buying used car, had visited their lot & picked one out. They were the stereotypical used car dealer, high pressure to the point of rudeness, then it... was just one delay after another finalizing things. They didn't seem like they knew what they were doing, very unorganized & unprofessional. Took all day. No tv or anything to watch, didn't bring my computer not thinking I would need it to kill time, no snacks or drinks or anything, no place nearby to kill time or eat. I would have left but wanted that particular car.