• Worked with Tony!

Tony was great to work with! He was helpful but low pressure. He let me spend plenty of time looking over the car by myself and encouraged me to take it for a ride. He followed through on his promises and we ended up buying the car. All in all it was a pleasant and easy process. Thank you Tony!

• #1 Dealer in Waterbury Ct

Tony's Auto Sales in Waterbury,Ct. is the best place to go if you're in the market for a great used car. Friendly knowledgeable and courteous professional salespeople Will go out of their way to help you find the car of your dreams . Great financing deals top off your buy and get you on the road quickly. Both my wife and I have purchased vehicles from Tony's and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.