4.5
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • great service

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your business and can't wait to serve you and your family again.

Our sales man Moses was great. We did not feel preasured or rushed he listend to our needs like he really cared. We Will be back soon when its time to get another car.

• What an awesome and painless experience!

From the time the process begin until the completion of the deal took less than 24 hours. Michelle and Gina are an awesome team! The atomophere is great, you don't feel like your being integrated, they make you feel very comfortable. I was able to drive off the lot with the car of my choice. What an awesome experience!!! Thanks Michelle and Gina Antonia

• Great service!

Thanks for the kind words Roy.

Moses is definetly the man you wanna go see! Kept it clear and honest all the way thru. I was very impressed on his professionalism and his care to help me out. I'd de finely recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him. Thanks again Moses.

Thanks for the kind words Roy.

• Great service

It was great to meet you and awesome doing business with you as well. Whenever you're back in town swing by and say hi.

Go see Moses! Great dude, made sure he kept the car I asked him to. He won't trick you into buying junk, really honest guy. I Fell in love with the car when I seen it on cars.com. Dealership kept it in the great condition they retrieved it in. Great price, and Moses was really easy to work with, and helped me get accessories for the car, in a timely efficient manner. Great place, I highly recommend it