• CMC Auto Group Waco Tx.

Thank you again for your purchase. We appreciate your business, and if we can every help out again please let us know. Polar Bear

I had been looking for a very affordable, nice and very reliable car for my son who is a College student at Baylor! Joe Marroquin is a sales man there and posted the exact car I was looking for! 07 Lexus IS250 White in color! I called him to set up appointment to test drive the car, showed up, drove it walked out the door keys in hand! I let Joe and the Owner Justin know that I do not have time or patience to be jacking around on the price! I ask for their bottom dollar price, and felt that I could not pass it up! Great price, great car, good honest people and found the best Automotive Shop in Waco, Jesse Britts! CMC take their cars there to have them checked out before selling them! I just moved to Waco 2 years ago and did not know any of these folks! CMC is the place to buy your car or trucks! Thanks CMC for Everything! The Story's

• Great people and cars!

Thank you for being such great customers! We hope that we can continue to earn your business.-Polar Bear

My wife and I have purchased Two vehicles from Polar Bear, Martin, Justin and the crew at Clark Motors in the last year or so and the purchasing process was easy and stress free unlike other places we had looked before going to Clark Motors. Both vehicles we purchased are great low mileage, late model vehicles which is predominately what Clark Motors is known for. If you want a reliable, low mileage, late model pre owned vehicle go see the guys at Clark Motors and receive some superb customer service and leave there happy with your car and car buying experience. we will never buy anywhere else!

• Awesome service

Justin and Chris "Polar Bear" really made my car buying experience wonderful! I will defiantly be back for future purchases

Hailey, Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

• Great People!

I bought my first used car from Clark Motors, and I couldn't be happier with it! Polar Bear is great. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and helped me find a great car for a great price. I recommend that everyone in the market for a car go check out Clark Motors!

JP Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

• Friendly Faces and Great Customer Service

I purchased my first vehicle in September from Clark Motors & Polar Bear made it an excellent experience. I was nervous buying my first car, but the guys at Clark Motors made me feel comfortable. They were all very friendly and Polar Bear made the process simple and stress free for me.

Becky Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

• Great/Friendly service

Thank you for giving me the chance to earn your business. Let me know if you ever need anything for it. I am here to help.-Polar Bear

Polar Bear helped me out so much! It was my first time shopping/buying a car and he made it so easy to get me in a great car and payments! The environment there was so friendly and wasn't uncomfortable at all! I tell everyone about them.

• Best in town!

Thank you Jessika. It was great working with you on this purchase. I can wait to work with you again in the future. -PB

I absolutely recommend Clark Motor Co. Their customer service is great! Polar Bear helped me find the car I am in now, and I love my car!, quality vehicles, reasonable prices and the friendly service! If you're looking for a step above visit this place!

• Best Place to buy a Car in Waco!

Tricia, It was my pleasure working with you and your son. I hope you both love the vehicles you purchased from me, and will continue to tell others.

Okay ladies, let's face it...we hate to buy cars by ourselves!!! Well, I no longer have that issue thanks to Polar Bear and the staff at Clark Motor Co. They treated me with nothing but respect and helped me find the best financing for my car as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family, looking forward to buying my next vehicle from them!

• Ask for Polar Bear!

Jerri thank you for coming out to purchase you vehicle from me, and thank you for sending your family to purchase from me as well!-Pb

"Polar Bear" (Chris G) is knowledgeable, honest and makes the car shopping experience a pleasure. Put those digits and name in your phone! Planning my next purchase with confidence!

• Awesome Service!!!

Matt you have bought two cars from me now. We appreciate you customer loyalty. -PB

Polar Bear is one of the nicest and most helpful salesman i have ever encountered in any industry. He will work with you in any way he can to get you what you want on YOUR terms! I would highly reccomend him to anyone who is in need of a vehicle!