Baum Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (217) 330-5657 (217) 330-5657
Used (217) 619-0934 (217) 619-0934
Service (217) 615-0154 (217) 615-0154

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Always Impressed With Baum

Every time I walk through the door at Baum Chevrolet-Buick I have excellent service. The staff is attentive, professional, and ALWAYS very polite. They made servicing my car easy on my busy schedule by allowing me to reserve an appointment online and providing me a car to drive while mine was in the service department. I also was able to get my car cleaned during the same visit which was also a huge bonus for me because I don't always have the time to get these things done.

Dealer response

Allie- thank you for the positive review! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your recent experience at our dealership and look forward to meeting your automotive needs again soon.

Lube center

The lube center is Very helpful and professional. Staff makes recommendations if something needs to be changed or fixed.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review, Denise! We will share your comments with our team and look forward to meeting your automotive service needs again soon.

Great Experience!

Our salesman was Shawn Evans. He was professional, personable and straight forward. I would highly recommend Baum Chevrolet!

Dealer response

Pam, we appreciate your kind words! Our team strives to provide the highest quality of service and we're pleased to hear that Shawn was able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon.

New Truck

We just bought a New truck this last weekend and can't say enough good about everyone at this dealership. The best was the price they gave us my husband was very happy. The sales man was very good with helping us set a few of the things up and going over the others. Will look here when i get ready to trade my car. Did not mark the quality of repairs as we have not used them but if it is like all the areas we were with i would think they are good also.

Dealer response

Rick & Barb - we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Baum Chevrolet Buick, so thank you for sharing this positive feedback! We appreciate that you trusted us with assisting you with your vehicle needs and are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a future appointment.

Great service

I purchased my car at Baum's and have all service done on it there. I had service done on it on Monday then on Wednesday I hit a very large deer. Baum's was the only place that I wanted to do the repairs. I have never had a bad experience there. Everyone is kind and knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Debbie- we are so glad to hear that you are OK after your accident! As a one-stop automotive center, our team is prepared to handle routine maintenance as well as collision repairs. We appreciate that you trusted us with assisting you with your vehicle needs and are proud that you chose our dealership. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Purchased a 2016 Chevy Silverado HD 2500

Russell was our salesman and we were very satisfied with his patience. He was very accommodating and understanding with us. Our time was limited when we went to pick up the truck and he expedited the process so I (the wife) could leave and my husband stayed to finish the paperwork to bring the truck home.

Dealer response

Kathy - thank you for your positive feedback about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle. Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Baum Chevrolet

After an unusual sensor message came on, a repair was accomplished. Spencer from Service called me five days later to insure that the problem did not return. Extremely thorough, and thoughtful.

Dealer response

Paul, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is one of the reasons customers continue to visit Baum Chevrolet Buick. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

THE BEST

Very, very good at what they do. Honest sales people. The service is beyond belief. Have very little knowledge or no knowledge at all about today's cars. It's a comfort to know that my cars are in good, and professional hands.

Dealer response

Steve- we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs! At Baum Chevrolet Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the dealership experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Love my new car.

I was unsure when I came to buy a vehecile but But Mr.Jeff assisted me in choosing the one that best fit my needs...And after both him & Mr.Rick made the buying process very easy & stress free..Mr.Jeff went over everything with me so I knew everything about my new car...Wasn't sure but I love my new car ...& got a good deal on it also.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback, Barbara! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience and look forward to working with you again soon.

Baum Chevrolet in Clinton

I am 70 years old and this is absolutely the best dealership I have ever dealt with!! They always take the time to find out what the problem is, explain it to you & fix it the right the first time. The atmosphere is more that of a family than a business. I believe that this all starts at the top with Scott Baum. He is a class person and this is a class dealership. You can not go wrong whether looking for a new car, a used car or service - Baum will take the time & treat you right!!

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs! At Baum Chevrolet Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.