Corvette Warehouse

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 48 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 7, 2018

Responded promptly with several more cars to view. Overall great service and selection with prices and pictures of all cars thatthey had in stock new ...and used

March 7, 2018

So many low-mileage showroom-condition corvettes at reasonable hassle-free prices! Olivia was very friendly and knowledgeable in helping me select my... ‘vette! I have and will continue to recommend Corvette Warehouse!

March 1, 2018

I was looking for a car for our 17 year old. We had looked for several months and had a small list of cars. The plan is to buy it and sell it to my so...n at a discount. I came an ad for Corvette Warehouse on car.com. I called Olivia up at around 6pm and had a short chat with her and then discussed the purchase with the wife. I called Olivia up the next morning and told her I was very interested and that I had a layover in Dallas on Friday and that I has a very small window of opportunity to look and decide if the car was right. Olivia had someone pick me up at the airport and drive me to the dealership. I inspected and test drove the car all before my flight left. I went ahead and decided to drive the car home and toured the facilities. I can't say enough good things about Olivia, Pauly and JD. The experience was very very good and easy. I have drooled on the C5 in torch red since the day they were released. It's an awesome machine and so enjoyable. Our next vehicle purchase will be another Vette for Corvette Warehouse. The wife loves it as well, and the sin hasn't wiped the smile from his face yet!

January 30, 2018

Purchased a 2009 Corvette. Price was reasonable. Have enjoyed the car very much. Found Corvette Warehouse and Olivia to be very helpful and would r...ecommend them anytime.

January 29, 2018

Positive Experience; I purchased a Corvette from Olivia. We did entire deal over the phone. Olivia was professional, helpful, and friendly. She quic...kly provided me with answers to my questions about the Corvette. She sent me pictures and never once applied any pressure techniques/tactics that one might find at other dealerships. It was all very straight forward...She even arranged shipping for me and then went out of her way to save me money on the shipment of the Corvette. The car arrived as promised, I'm happy, and I give her 5 stars for her customer service. U go Girl...Fly Navy !!!

December 1, 2017

Very easy to deal with, straight forward, friendly people. I'd recommend Corvette Warehouse. We tried to buy a Escalade but couldnt get financing at m...y credit union. But Olivia took a lot time to help us and we greatly appreciate it. Thanks see you next time!

August 22, 2017

Olivia was professional, personable and quick to communicate. It was a very good buying experience.

August 8, 2017

Found this place on cars website , made our way down this past Saturday and dealt with Paul. Unfortunately due to past decisions, I couldn't get finan...ced for the vehicle I was looking for. I ended up not buying, I took 2 hours of his time and wanted to express my gratitude but I will be back soon, thanks Paul for all your help.

August 5, 2017

I went to CorvetteWarehouse after a friend referred me to them. I walked and wasn'timmediately greeted, after a couple of minutes the salesman Pauly,... came from the showroom and apologized. We talked about what I was looking for and what I wanted to , Unfortunately due to past decisions, I couldn't get financed for the vehicle I was looking for. I ended up not buying,but I will be back soon, thanks Pauly for all your help!

July 15, 2017

It was a pleasure dealing with Olivia at Corvette Warehouse. She was so patient with my indecision. When I finally decided to buy, the transaction was... so quick and easy. I would recommend them if you are looking for a used Corvette.

Corvette Warehouse