• 2005 4Runner

Todd was great to work with and took great care of us! Went above and beyond to help is out!

• Looking for the perfect car

Very pleasant experience for me being a single mom trying to find the right car for my kids and myself. We love our car. Thank you, Sean.

• Not the best in the world..

When I read the reviews about them I didn't think people were serious but they were. It's been a week and I haven't heard a single thing from them. You'd think if you want to sell a vehicle to somebody that they'd borderline hassle you and call you every other day but I haven't heard a word from them. I guess they didn't want my business so I'll take my money elsewhere.

• Great Service, and the salesman was really nice.

Small car lot. We were looking for a specific vehicle and they had one there. The salesman was very nice and easy to deal with. I was happy with the service we received.