Haggerty Ford

1294 reviews

1294 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Haggerty Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

Greg handled the sale of our truck as easy as possible. He is very knowledgeable, understanding and thoughtful. I will highly recommend Greg and your... dealership to friends and family. Thank you again for your service.

January 17, 2019

Simple process, good price and Gregg Elmore was a pleasure to work with. Call Gregg before going through the hassle of listing your car on various internet... sites.

• April 7, 2018

Dealing with Hagerty dealer group was a great experience. Gregg Elmore was very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for all your help... I will definetly... be doing more business with Hagerty...

Thanks for the great review. Gregg does a great job for us. We all strive to be as professional as possible, and to make every interaction with all ...of our employees as comfortable as possible. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance with any of your automobile sales and service needs.

January 17, 2019

Greg Elmore assisted in the sale of my used car to Haggerty Ford, and couldn't have been nicer! A true pleasure to work with, fair, and didn't place any... pressure once he made an offer. Would highly suggest selling a used vehicle to him specifically!

January 17, 2019

Simple, good price and Gregg Elmore was a pleasure to work with. Call Gregg before going through the hassle of listing your car on various internet car... selling sites.

December 24, 2018

Greg Elmore and Haggerty Ford were a pleasure to work with. Straightforward communications, fair price for our trade in, and easy going interpersonal... style made it a smooth process. I'd recommend them to be considered for trade in opportunities.

December 13, 2018

Easy, fair price and Greg Elmore was a pleasure to work with. Call Gregg before going through the hassle of listing your car on various websites.

December 13, 2018

Worked with Gregg to sell my car. Very professional, kind and responsive. Fair price for my vehicle and he is keeping an eye out for a vehicle that fits... my criteria. Start here if trying to sell or trade your vehicle.

November 13, 2018

I have asked questions about the price, never got a reply. Seems like they have really good price though. I wish they can have a better customer service.

Your satisfaction means everything to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Haggerty Ford, Inc. for all of your automotive needs. If you know a fri...end, family member or co-worker who's looking for a great buying experience you can refer them by downloading our Haggerty Ford app or visiting us at http://haggertyfordrewards.com/. When they purchase, we'll send you $100! And that's true for every successful referral.

November 11, 2018

I was a loyal customer of Haggerty Ford until now. They not only lost a sale but they lost future sales because I was planning on buying a new F150 King... Ranch and a Ford SUV. I went to the Ford site and configured a new F150 King Ranch and used Ford's tool to request a price quote. That request was received by Haggerty Ford (the nearest Ford dealership). I received a response from Raymond Villaflor (apparently a salesman) but he didn't include the price quote. Instead, he wanted me to contact him and I know how that goes. I responded by telling him that I only wanted the price quote and was not interested in a sales pitch. That was not an insult. I was just telling him that I simply wanted the quote as promised on the Ford site. His response was not only rude and nasty but it demonstrated that he isn't even literate. Here is is: "Good luck in your car search, I was not giving a sales pitch if you are the type of person that assumes the worse I would rather not deal with you. I work for the Haggertys reputable family and dealership for a long time... They are about honesty and transparency... You built out a truck, no where in the inquiry asked for price, until your email." Apparently Mr. Villafor thinks the term "sales pitch" is an insult to salesmen and anyone who expects a sales pitch from a car salesman (or any salesman, for that matter) thinks the "worse" of that salesperson. Give me a break! Sales pitches are what salesman do. It's not an insult and there's nothing wrong with sales pitches contrary to Mr. Villafor's reaction. I was just telling him that I only wanted the price quote as promised by Ford at that time and not a sales pitch. Also, nobody suggested that Haggerty Ford wasn't honest and transparent. It seems like they are touchy about that for even mentioning it for no reason. I simply wanted a price quote! Apparently, they simply don't care. Do you think I'm inclined to continue doing business with Haggerty after receiving such a response? Not likely!