Vehicle Clearing House

35 reviews

December 11, 2014

I have a few co-workers who have used Vehicle Clearing House and had great results. This was my first time buying a car so I was a bit apprehensive but... Rick made it easier than I could have ever imagined. I sent him specifications on exactly what I was looking for and he quickly located a car that met my criteria. The financing and buying process was effortless and it made me grateful that I didn't have to haggle with a dealership. I would highly recommend Vehicle Clearing House and will certainly use them again!

October 12, 2014

Great experience over all. Thanks for the hard work in finding our car. We are very happy! Don and Jeanne Tauscher

October 3, 2014

It was the easiest, fastest and most stress-free car buying I have ever experienced! The car we were looking for was ready to look at when we made our... appointment. Once we decided to purchase the car it took us longer to drive there from home than the entire paperwork process. They made everything so easy! I will be back the next time I need another car.

October 3, 2014

Rick & David worked very hard finding the exact car I was looking for. I sold cars in my past life and I know how I wanted to be treated and was !! Very... professional and no pressure. I had been looking for this car for almost 2 months. They found it and I know I saved at least $2000.00..but most important, I got exactly the car I wanted. I couldn't have been more please. I just love my new 300..They are now looking for a car for my son..

May 30, 2014

maybe a bit more honesty and less deception. The experience was way below my expectations.

We get to know our customers very well before we sell them a car. In that process we make sure everyone's experience is above expectations even if we ...do not sell them a car. With that being said everyone who leaves a real review here has a lot more to say and is very specific on what they like and do not like. We have not sold a vehicle to someone named Ted in over a year, who loved his car, so please form your own opinion as to this review. My opinion is that there are some unhappy competitors with nothing better to do.

April 19, 2014

We have been working with VCH/Rick since 2010. My family has purchased 4 cars through VCH/Rick. Back in 2010, my wife and I were extremely frustrated with... the traditional car buying process/experience. Whether it was a new or used car dealership, we could never get the exact car we wanted, could never trust who we were dealing with, spent hours haggling and debating with salesmen, and spent hours and even days finalizing the deal. We always left the dealership stressed and wondering if we were ripped off. We would always find out later that we paid too much and were never really satisfied with our purchase or experience. Buying a car from VCH/Rick is a totally different experience. For those that rated VCH/Rick very low, this service is not traditional. VCH/Rick's "car lot" is the vehicle auction lots in Florida and across the country. The buyer has the opportunity to bid on whatever car they want (based on availability) and compete with the same dealerships which will sell you that same car at a 10%-30% mark-up. Since 2010, we have purchased a 2011 Kia Sorrento, 2011 Hyundai Elantra, 2009 Subaru TriBeCa Limited and our most recent purchase, a 2011 Infiniti M37x. All cars were low miles and had 1-4 years of the bumper to bumper warranty left. I recently did an analysis of what we paid for all 4 cars, and then matched that against dealership/private retail asking prices. My conservative estimate is that we saved $20K+ vs. paying retail at a dealership or private sale. Rick found the cars, we were given a chance to view these cars, we set the price/spending limit and he closed the deal. There was no haggling, debating or sitting at the dealership for hours playing the cat and mouse games. If we did not win the first time, we always had the option to bid the next week or until we eventually closed on what we wanted. The buyer is in control. We never spent more than an hour in Rick’s office signing papers, since there is no haggling, debating or conflict. Rick has a support team and skilled professionals that detail, clean and make sure the car you buy looks good as new. With the money we saved, we even decided to get leather installed in the KIA, and leather/wheels/tires installed in the Hyundai, all at a great discount. Rick coordinated all that and had it installed…If spending 10%-30% more for a car, haggling/debating/sitting at a dealership for hours, and then always wondering if you were really in control of your car buying experience sounds good to you, then by all means, go to a dealership. I think the customers that have rated VCH/Rick HIGH have made that shift and are very happy with their purchases. We love the process and will never buy from a dealership again....Rick, we love our Infiniti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 2, 2014

Purchasing a vehicle from Rick was a sublime experience. No hassles, no sales push, just "What do you want"? "Let's get the vehicle you want". Rick worked... non-stop until he found the ideal car we wanted. We got the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Financing was not an issue either. This was easily the best automobile purchase we have ever had. We highly recommend Rick and his colleagues to anyone wanting a great vehicle at an even better price!

August 11, 2013

If you are looking for a car and don't want the hassle and relentless sales pitches of all the big dealers Rick is your man!!! He will walk you through... the entire process from narrowing down your search for exactly what you want or need in a vehicle, show you the options that are available and even help you and show you what will work for the payments you can afford or what will work in your budget. Rick got me 2% financing through one of the many credit unions that trust him to do all of your paperwork and financing right in his office. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

April 28, 2013

We made an appointment with VCH and took a 3 hour ride to get there. I search the internet for this 2011 Grand Sport Vette convertible and VCH had it on... site. We were given the opportunity to inspect the car fully. Inside and out, as well as underneath and engine bay. Negotiating with VCH went well. We agreed on a selling price and made the deal that day. VCH is not a dealer showroom. They are a dealer wholesaler. So the positive is that you are not high pressured in buying a car; and the negotiating is just between you and VCH. No second or third level sales people involved.You are also not subjected the dealer prep charges. VCH does all the paperwork for you and you drive away in your new car.

February 17, 2013

My wife and I have purchased our last two cars from Rick. Both times the experience has been great. We were unsure exactly what kind of car we wanted and... he was willing to take the time to show us every make/model we asked to see until we found the what fit our needs.