Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

182 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 24, 2018

Abdul was very professional. He really knows his vehicles. He made sure I understood how all the features worked on my new F-150. Matt was a pleasure... to work with in finance. Everyone was great, which made for a very pleasant buying experience.

Thank you Ken for the comments and rating! We'll be sure to pass on the word to Abdul.

September 12, 2018

If your looking for a commercial truck, ask for Mindy. She knows the F-150's, F-250's and F-350's very well. She was responsive and professional. I... will most likely buy my next business truck from them in the future. The had a great price and had everything ready for me when I got there the whole purchase process was very fast, no tricks or changes like some other dealerships I've been to.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope you continue to choose Ted Britt Chantilly Ford ...Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

September 5, 2018

Purchased a new Mustang, GT350R, was given a good price, but it took an overly lengthy negotiation, which should have been faster. My salesman was really... good, and the sales manager was good also, as was finance. Total time at the dealership was about five hours.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

September 5, 2018

We did everything over the phone along with our trade in. Brian and the manager made the whole process so easy. We went to pick up my new car and was only... there 30 minutes! My little boys were given crayons and coloring books while I signed papers. I would highly recommend Ted Britt Ford to everyone! 10 stars!

Jessica, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be m...ore than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

August 31, 2018

I truly appreciated our experience at Ted Britt in Chantilly. Brian Affricano helped us and sold us our vehicle. He was amazing! He answered all of our... questions while we were test driving. He was upfront and honest when we decided to purchase the car. He answered the phone when we called and replied promptly when we sent a text. Brian seems like a very easy going individual who is easy to get along with. While we were at the dealership everyone was super friendly and helpful. Bryan (a different employee) was helpful in explaining the breakdown in what we were being offered and what the end price would be. Matt who explained all of the sales packages was very thorough and helpful. Answered all of our questions and re-explained anything we didn’t understand. Will definitely being going back in the future.

Thank you Samantha for the comments and rating!

August 29, 2018

If you are looking for a ZERO pressure, no hassle, and no-nonsense car buying experience, go see AARON SMITH at Ted Britt Ford. I switch cars frequently... and my experience last night was by far the best I've had in a long time. Vehicle price was right and the trade value was reasonable.

Thank you for the rating and comments!

August 24, 2018

Like the Explorer for it's look, comfort and so far performs welkl.

Thank you Richard for the comments and rating!

August 20, 2018

I have been a long time customer of Ted Britt. I recently purchased my fourth Explorer from Ted Britt. They quickly found an Explorer on the lot that met... most of my needs. They gave me what I felt was good price on the new Explorer and a generous trade-in on my old Explorer. The transaction was smooth and hassle free.

David, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happ...y to assist you! Safe travels!

August 14, 2018

Pleasant and went exactly with Ted Britt's excellent service.

Thank you Linda for the comments and feedback!

August 6, 2018

I was very satisfied the reponsiveness and knowledge.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!