3.7
  • Great transaction!

Easy to work with and would recommend to anyone. Responds quickly.

Easy to work with and would recommend to anyone. Responds quickly.

• BAD SERVICE

THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK AFTER I SENT THEM A MESSAGE THRU CARS.COM. LOOKED UP ANOTHER DEALER AND PURCHASED A CAR FROM THEM

Called Mr. Steward multiple times throughout the day & got no response. Sent a text message as well day of to customer & never got any response back. We always respond back to all of the inquiries that we receive day of so we try to meet our customer's expectations in regards to any vehicle we've got on our dealership. Sorry that you feel like we didn't do our job good enough even though we made made the attempts to reach you in a quickly & timely manner. Mr. steward put in his inquiry on Nov. 1st & now eleven days has passed that he has decided to now leave feedback when we tried to reach him.

• New car A very happy buyer

We had spent several tortuous months trying to find a car! We had a specific budget which limited us so much. This family business is just fantastic. Worked with us, honest and as a buyer just felt that we spent the hard earned dollars well! I really would encourage people that do not have dealership money to talk to these guys! Support small business!

• 2nd car I bought from Fred.

I just bought my second car from Fred. He is a good guy and is willing to work with you. I would buy from him again if given the chance.

• Satisfied Customer

We just purchased a 2009 Kia Optima from Reliable. Owner was very pleasant to do business with. Vehicle was in excellent condition and a great buy. Will look here first when ready to purchase next vehicle.