New 888-833-6154 Dealer Website
Used 888-795-1802 Email Dealer
Service 888-865-3438

Average based on 745 reviews.
  • 2016 F150 Is Spectacular

This is the third F150 that I have brought from Ryan Bream. I love the truck but Ryan is the reason I come to Ford. Joe, from the Finance Department also made the experience great.

• Service

I was in the area and decided to stop and get my oil changed in my F150. Everything went smooth with the service. About a week later I get notified that one of the tech's put a diesel additive in my radiator. I was glad the dealership was forthcoming with that information. They offered to flush my system and refil it. I took them up on that offer but I am extremely concerned the affects it will have on my motor. The diesel additive is coppers worse nightmare. It will eat it! Ford motors are full of copper. The dealership also replace my radiator cap because this is the only user part you would be able to see the damage. I wanted more done but was declined any other service. The next time in I had warranty work done. Have them the truck the night before and they had it all the next day. I called to require about the progress because I need my vehicle and the day was getting late. I was informed my truck was not done and it would be toward the end of the next day. No problem, My extended warranty covers a rental car. When I asked for rental car I was given the run around. I informed the service guy Inhad to have a vehicle for work the next day. After several text message he said I could come get some wheels but it would be anything special. By this time it was 5:35 and he said I had to be there by 6. Needless to say I couldn't make it up there and I didn't get a rental. As I write this I don't know how I am going to get to work or if I can. I don't have a vehicle. This guy beat me out of a rental that my warranty covered. If I don't make it to work then I am out a lot of money. To make things worse Hillary Clintons on TV. I know, I know sucks to be me. Anyways I don't recommend this dealership for service. I am stuck as they are the only ones that will work on mine because of the diesel additive stirring in my system.

Stuck, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please give us a call at (816) 505-1818 and we will do our best to make this better. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Great experience

Was checked in quickly. Recall explained well. Car serviced quickly. Car washed without my having to ask. Everyone friendly and pleasant.

• safety inspection

did not purchase a vehicle this time. Staff were very helpful

Thank you for your kind words and review, Mona. The staff at Thoroughbred Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service.

did not purchase a vehicle this time. Staff were very helpful

• Great service and friendly people

We are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

I have always had a positive experience with Thoroughbred Ford. This time was no exception. They were able to get me right in for my oil change and I was back on the road in less than an hour.

• Fast and Friendly service

Fast friendly very clean and well kept areas it's like visiting friends and getting my truck serviced all at the same time.

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.

• A Great Place to buy and service a vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to com...

First oil change. It was complementary and included a free car wash. The service was fast and complete. I have recommended Thoroughbred to a friend that is looking to buy a new truck.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• .....

Joe was extremely helpful and we will definitely use him again in the future!

Thank you for your review.

Joe was extremely helpful and we will definitely use him again in the future!

• Great service

Thank you for your positive review, Lance. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

I purchased a 2016 F150 from Brian McLaughlin. We have came to Thoroughbred Ford because of the great service we receive from Brian; this is the third vehicle he has helped us with.

• Good service and pleasant people

We're happy to help. We appreciate your review.

All departments that were involved in assessing the damage to my car were very informative. People were pleasant to work with and my car was finished in good time. Thank you.

We're happy to help. We appreciate your review.