Georgetown Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(843) 485-0036 (843) 485-0036

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very Enjoyable

Great truck at a low price, friendly staff, great building! Would advise anybody to shop here! love it here just made my seventh purchase! GMCS chevys fords you name it they have everything!

They made me so happy!!

Very enjoyable experience, loved the way i was treated, they got me the car of my dreams, i would most def bring return business Thanks guys!

Very Satisfied Customer!

Excellent presentation love their websites! Was drawn there from their videos and pictures! will be a return customer and reccomend this place to all my friends!

Wonderful customer service, great car for my son!

We had been looking for a clean used car for my son, and specifically a Mazda 3 hatchback. After a number of "no go" options, happened to find one available at Georgetown Auto. A bit of a drive from Charleston but we found it was quite worth taking the time to head up there! Brian and his staff were wonderfully courteous and made us feel like valued clients, taking plenty of time with us, and also being forthright and honest. One of the best purchasing experiences I've had in years, too! The reason I gave them a five star review, is that they also followed up and got my son his tag and title in record time. In the past, I have found that most dealers will treat you like a rock star until you make the purchase decision, only to ignore you after the sale. In this case, Brian and his team were the rock stars! I highly recommend doing business with them!

Very happy with transaction!

The whole process was quick, and the guys were friendly and helpful! Would definitely buy from them again! Had been looking for an Infiniti QX80 for a while. They had what I wanted, and they had everything ready when I got there.

1.0

No response

Sent an e-mail requesting a price. The dealer never responded.

Dealer response

Hey Lee sorry you feel this way. At the same time we do have our phone number up on Cars.com. I would always recommend someone picking up the phone before relying solely on an email. I have searched for your email in our inbox and yet to find it. So Thanks for the review

Chris Fuse

A great group of professionals - caring and able to make the deal work for all concerned

Great Experience

Great people/ customer service! The people are great, they work with you, overall a great dealership!

Wonderful business

Great customer service; excellent selection of vehicles.......definitely would recommend friends and family to do business with

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

GREAT service and and great place to buy a car from. will go the extra mile to make it happen