Mauer Chevrolet

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 23, 2012

The Salesman and the Dealership as a whole were extremely friendly and willing to negotiate with me on my new car buying experience. I did not feel pressured... to negotiate on their terms. They worked to earn my business on my terms.

January 9, 2012

I had about 2 weeks to find a car after my car got totaled last year. I got stuck with a god-awful VW bug to drive around (imagine driving a space shuttle)... and had to make a decision quick. As stressful as it was, the last thing I needed was a sleazy salesperson breathing down my neck and blowing up my phone. After scoping out a few local dealers locally and leaving even more frustrated than I began, I drove to Mauer and met with Larry Nava. I knew exactly what I wanted, how much I was willing to spend, and just wanted to go home as soon as humanly possible. Larry made all of this possible (and I'm so sorry for not posting this sooner). He kept me informed about my options, but wasn't overly aggressive in trying to up sell me. I told him I needed to make a decision quickly and promised him an answer in a day. I kept my word and he kept his, in every way possible. I work in customer service, and I know how easy it is for a seller to schmooze to get what they want. Larry kept my experience genuine and he was a commendable guy. Definitely worth the time, and the drive.

December 30, 2011

The sales man was great. Very knowledgeable and friendly. He made sure that I knew the ends and outs of the car before I brought it home.

December 7, 2011

Mike is a great representative for Mauer Chevrolet. I have purchased many vehicles and worked with many individuals and sales people over my car buying... years. Mike was the best experience I have had. He never pressured me to buy and worked hard in person, by phone, and by internet to provide me with the car I was looking for! Thank you Mike

December 1, 2011

One of the best experiences with a dealership I have ever had!

November 21, 2011

I took my car twice to Mauer Chevrolet for repairs and was disappointed with their customer service both time. For both repairs, I made 7 AM appointments,... but I didn't get status updates from the service manager until the afternoon. Plus, I was the one who had to call them. Evidentally, when you make appointments with them, you have to plan on them having your car for the entire day. It was frustrating that no one could call me in the AM to let me know what was going on. Most people I talked with who have taken their cars to other dealerships, said they received a diagnosis with a couple hours of dropping off their cars. Not at Mauer!

November 11, 2011

Thank you so much for going the extra mile and helping me get my car fixed. I'm glad we have a dealership and a service department that we can count on... and that is why I come back. Thank you Mauer Chevrolet.

October 26, 2011

Had left an email for the sales staff on what we were looking for but never received a response. We were looking for a used 2500 Silverado. Later found... one when going to the lot. Worked with the salesman and after determining the price, went in to finalize the sale and was told we were off on our numbers and they could not sell the vehicle for that price. Had several contacts with the salesman prior to this and still the understanding was wrong when we went in to buy. Very disappointed in the sales staff. Did not listen. No return contact on the email and it didn't appear they cared about the customer who they were talking to. No big deal, we'll sell vehicles anyway.