• Good customer care

Responded well and promptly when I contacted the company about a car I was interested in

• GREAT OVER ALL EXPERIENCE

I bought a 2008 BMW for my son and had an great experience. The car was priced fairly, the staff was all linked in. I was in and out of the dealer within no time. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Easy to work with.

Just bought a 2009 toyota corolla,from first auto's and it was a nice experience.It was painless on my part and I am happy with that. Will definelty use them again .

• fair deal

Fairly priced cars. Well maintained. Easy process with minimum fee charges. I got my self 2003 infiniti G35 sedan for $ 8700 including all processing charges.