2.0
  • Looking for a Used Vehichle

The sales representatives were friendly and patient. They discussed different options with me.

• No pressure

I was looking for a specific type of car and found one there that had to be brought to the dealership. It arrived on my sales persons day off and he came in just to show it to me...on his day off. There was never any pressure the staff was straightforward with no pressure. The best care buying experience I have had.

Wow, area51media, thank you for this great post. We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience at our Augusta store. We try our best to break the stereotypical dealer mold in everything we do.