McDonald Mazda South

308 reviews

308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Mazda South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 13, 2020

Literally the worst experience I've had, and it was my first. My dad came with me to test drive, and we very clearly told our associate Jake that we would... not be buying the car today. Not only did he know nothing about the car, (we don't blame him because it was obvious he was new and wasn't trained well) but after the test drive he gets his General Manager, who comes over to say his owner is in a contest and tried to hard sell us into buying the car today. Also held our keys hostage (we got an appraisal). Worst place ever! Totally lost our business. Totally condescending and won't be surprised if they go under.

This doesn't sound like the knowledgeable and accommodating service I expect from my team. I'd like to speak with you directly about what happened dur...ing your visit to ensure that we are living up to our values here. Would you consider giving me a call?Thank you,Jason Sharp - General Sales Manager - 720-644-5851

May 22, 2020

By far the worst experience I've ever had buying a new car. A shifty and arrogant staff. You'd have to pay me to get a car from them again.

This doesn't sound like the honest and friendly service I expect from my team. I'd like to get some more details about what happened during your visit... to ensure that we are living up to our values here. Unfortunately, I am unable to find your contact information based not his review, but please don't hesitate to give me a call directly. Thank you, Jason Sharp - General Sales Manager - 720-644-5851

January 6, 2020

Very unethical, the most condescending organization I......

We take claims like the ones you've made here very seriously. Would you or your friend please call me? I need to get additional details so I can addre...ss this situation. Thank you, Jacob Varshavskiy - General Manager - 720-283-5117

December 28, 2019

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. The sales lady Gigi was very rude and disrespectful. She was trying to juggle multiple customers and didn't... even care about my time. From the very beginning she didn't even offer me any thing to drink. All they care about is pushing cars to gain levels in their tier system to make a buck and screw the customer. I told them what I wanted and they didn't even price it out for me. I'm very dissatisfied on how they conduct business. I will never buy another Mazda.

It's hard to see this feedback as we expect our guests to be treated with five-star service. I sincerely apologize for your disappointing visit and ca...n assure you that this situation will be addressed. If there is anything I can do to assist with your car search, please give me a call. Thank you, Jason Sharp - General Sales Manager - 720.283.5108

December 28, 2019

Justin - It's hard to see this feedback as we expect our guests to be treated with five-star service. I sincerely apologize for your disappointing vis...it and can assure you that this situation will be addressed. If there is anything I can do to assist with your car search, please give me a call. Thank you, Jason Sharp - General Sales Manager - 720.283.5108

May 19, 2019

I bought a new 2019 CX9 and had the dealer install a clear bra and tint the front windows. During the process the drivers seat was damaged along with the... door panel. When I brought it to the attention of service on Friday, they told me to go see the sales manager. At this point the vehicle only had 742 miles on it. I went back on Monday to talk to the sales manager Javier he basically accused me of the damage and referred me back to service and that it wasn't a warranty item. I called to try and reach Dash Fitz but his voicemail is not set up for his listed direct line and when called in to dealership I was transferred director voicemail. Have yet to hear from Dash or a Mazda zone representative as I requested of Javier. Chrysler dealers never treat customers this way. I'm debating wether to take my loss and trade the vehicle. Especially due to its hesitation when pulling out into traffic and the lack of power from the 4 cylinder engine. But mostly from the lack of customer service. There loss especially since I have a Granddaughter that I'll be buying a car for.

Liam - I'm very sorry to hear about your continued disappointment. I will be in touch to see what I can do. Thank you, Mark Dismuke - General Manager ...- 720-283-5117

April 29, 2019

I had an oil change done at McDonald Mazda South Service Station last week and my 2 pairs sunglasses were stolen from my vehicle. It was the only thing... of value in the vehicle and both were taken. When I reached out to the dealership and service station I got the run around and a bunch of statements from them that there employees do not steal. When I reported the thief to the local police department, they reviewed the video recordings available of my vehicle. But, of course there is no video surveillance of the car INSIDE the service station so there was no way for me to prove who stole my items. Needless to say, I never got my items back. This was not my first experience with McDonald Mazda South. I leased a vehicle from my in 2018 and there was a slew of shady business practices that took place (I will write a whole other review about that experience). Every encounter with McDonald Mazda South has been shady and questionable. Which seems to be inline with many of the other reviews posted my people who have experience with McDonald Mazda South. Save yourself the ordeal and go to people you can trust who have integrity !

This is extremely concerning for me to read. I would never condone this behavior from my team and definitely need to look into what happened here. I'm... going to get the details of your visit and then give you a call. Thank you, Mark Dismuke - General Manager - 720-283-5117

November 27, 2018

I test drove a car, loved it, but needed to sleep on it. So I made an appointment for the next morning. The next day they even called to confirm the appointment,... knowing I was driving 2 hours to their dealership. When I got there I spent a good hour checking the car out again and test driving. When I decided to make an offer they informed me it had already been sold to the Mazda dealership next door and the price had raised $3,000. They weren???t even willing to discuss a negotiation. The whole situation was shady. I work hard for my money and it is a big deal to buy a car. I did not feel like this was an honest dealership.

Beth- I'm sorry for the frustrating situation! I would like the opportunity to further discuss the events that took place. Do you have time to talk wi...th me directly today so I can see if there is anything I can do to resolve this? Thank you, Dash Fitz General Sales Manager 720-283-5108 or dfitz@mcdonaldag.com

October 26, 2018

I had the opportunity to work with both Shane and Andy in helping me pick out my new used grand Cherokee. The experience was wonderful with great attention... to detail in customer service, answering all my questions and making the experience of buying a car a pleasure. I recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy a car new or used.

Hi Michael - Congratulations on your Jeep Grand Cherokee! We are so happy that Shane and Andy were able to answer your questions and make the car-buyi...ng process enjoyable. Thank you so much for recommending McDonald Mazda South!

October 17, 2018

Beautiful facility and showroom. We had to search for a salesman, but once we found one (Ian) he was very helpful. He went through all of the models with... us and talked candidly with us about wanting a larger car for our family. He was easy for us to relate to and talk with as he has a young, growing family as well. He took the time to show us all of the options (leasing vs. buying). My only request would have been that he provide a little more information on specials/promotions. I only found those by going to the website.

Hi Ashley - Thank you for your feedback about your experience! We're so glad that Nick was able to talk to you about a car that would work best for yo...ur family. We appreciate the note about the specials. We hope to see you soon at McDonald Mazda South!