Walker Kia

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

Kedrick Cleveland did a awesome job putting me in my 3rd Sorento, everytime I came to Kia they went above & beyond customer service. I definitely will purchase my 4th vehicle from those guys again

Phenomenal

Dealership was phenomenal. Ryan in sales knew i was coming to look at cars and had the cars that i wanted to test drive already waiting for me when i pulled up. He made sure i knew about every aspect of each vehicle, what would get me the most for my money and what would be the best fit for my family. I had to take the car back for some minor repairs and the service department was phenomenal. Nora and Brandon took the time to call me and keep me posted on what parts came in, what parts they were waiting on and when those parts were expected to arrive. When i arrived to pick up the car, not only were they friendly but they were engaging and took time to get to know me. I will be back for my next car for sure.

Dealer response

Katielynn, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience at Walker Kia and with Ryan! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Henry

The service is always great. I like everyone there.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your service at Kia, Henry! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! See you next time!

Service and check suspension

Frank in sales and Thomas, Nora, and Cody in service just outstanding. So customer oriented, ?above and beyond?. All aspects service experience 5 stars+. Fortunate to have such wonderful people on staff.

Dealer response

What an awesome review, Frank! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We will definitely pass along the kind words to our team here at Kia. Let us know if we can do anything else for you, Take care!

Lee and Betty Manuel

Love our new Sorento. The sales staff were knowledgeable and very easy to work with. They took our needs and concerns seriously and were very helpful. The whole experience was great.

Dealer response

Thanks Lee and Betty for your kind words! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with our team at Walker Kia! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Service

The service given in that service department is incredible. They have changed so much in the last couple of years. It was for the better. I won't go anywhere else

Dealer response

Jeffery, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Walker KIA! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Service

Nora always gives me the best service. I got to walker service just because of her

Dealer response

Heather, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Walker KIA! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Walker kia

Customer service here is grade A. I would recommend Walker Kia to you to buy a vehicle and service a vehicle.

Dealer response

Henry Rachall, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Walker KIA.

I love my sorento

I went in to have my oil change and saw the new vehicle out in front. I started talking to kedrick about what mine was worth and traded while I was in for service. The customer service experience you have in the whole building is priceless. Nora in the service dept will take car of you. Kedrick can help with any vehicle you want. They are just all so helpful. I would recommend walker kia to everyone.

Dealer response

Easter Stevenson, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Walker Kia! We will certainly pass the kind words along to Kedrick and Nora! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Wonderful Experience!

Ryan and the staff at Walker are phenomenal! Ryan found me EXACTLY what I wanted! They gave me a great value for my trade and got me into a new vehicle for practically the same note I was already paying! Couldn?t be happier!! This isn?t my first, and certainly isn?t my last purchase from Walker!

Dealer response

Janet, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!