US-1 Automaxx

24 reviews

June 5, 2018

Mr Zee Was Great And Was Able To Find Me A Car That Was In My Price Range. Will Be Going Back When Needing Another Car..

May 2, 2018

I’m a young female and I came to this lot by myself and Zee himself was nothing short of amazing! He made sure I got the car I wanted for a great price... washed/cleaned detailed.

May 5, 2017

I'm beyond happy with my purchase from US 1 Automaxx. I could not have found a more perfect used car. I bought a used white 2009 VW New Beetle with only... 80k miles, and I love it. It's literally PERFECT. I took a guy friend out there with me to make sure I was getting a good deal and a good car, and he couldn't stop telling me how great of a car it was and how good of a person was our salesperson, Ahmad. It was a deal I couldn't pass up. My friend actually wants to go back and purchase a car for himself; great service goes a long way. Anyway, I definitely recommend this dealership. Wishing you the best of luck with your car search!!!

March 19, 2016

Very impressed with their dedication to helping us get the SUV and financing we needed.

September 12, 2015

Recently purchased at 2005 Ford Explorer. After test drive all questions answered honestly and respectfully. my concerns were taken care of promptly. Proud... to be the owner of this reliable vehicle. Great customer service. Not pushy and worked with me to find the right affordable truck. Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

May 18, 2014

It was fast and easy and had no issues with the car. It was a nice car at a good price. Thank you.

May 8, 2014

I am really pleased with the service and care that I received at US1 AUTOMAXX. I had read bad comments about the dealership so when my SUV had a over heating... problem I did not know if they would service the problem. I called US1 AUTOMAXX they told me to bring the vehicle in and I was very impressed in how they assured me that they would take care of the problem. I received my vehicle back within a 2 day timeframe running good as new, and they even replenished my gas. I would recommend US 1 AUTOMAXX to anyone.

April 21, 2014

I purchased a 2006 Honda Accord in March from a gentleman by the name of Z. I could not be happier with my experience and vehicle. I did have a minor issue... with the car after the purchase. To be honest nothing was wrong with the car before hand but after a few weeks I noticed air loss from my front drivers side tire. I took it back to the dealership to see if they could help. Z did not even hesitate, in fact he sat me down for lunch and sent one of his employees to fix my tire (turned out to be a nail). An hour later, and full stomach he sent me home with my tire fixed and a sense of old fashion customer service. Z and US-1 Auto Maxx really know how to take care of there customers and sell quality cars for a really competitive price. I highly recommend you go see Z, this area is full of small dealerships and US1AutoMaxx really stands above the rest.

April 21, 2014

I bought my first car from US 1 Automaxx, and I couldn't have asked for a better or more positive car-buying experience! The sales rep who had assisted... me was very professional, and extremely knowledgeable about the car, and he patiently took his time to listen and answer my questions. I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend US 1 Automaxx to anyone that is interested in buying a car.

October 4, 2012

When I went searching for a car, I find US1 Automaxx. They met all my needs and worked with me to help hit my expectations. I would recommend anyone take... a test drive with any of their cars. I have never been through the car buying process that was as simple as how US1 Automaxx does theirs. Put your faith in the team over at US1 Automaxx.