Magic Financing

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 165 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent Service
    January 23, 2017

There’s a reason why I was highly referred to this place. Maurizio and his Staff were extremely helpful and amazing. When no one else could help us, ...Maurizio made it possible! Thank you for helping me achieve this next milestone in my life! Best of all they treat you with respect, and that means a lot to me. This is a family owned business, and I was treated like part of the family! I highly recommend this place to anyone who needs help financing a car at a great price! Thank you Maurizio and Magic Financing Staff!

Thank you Alexandra for coming in and letting us be able to help you find your new car. We hope that you enjoy it. Come in and visit with us anytime a...nd come see us when your ready for the next car!!

Truly exceeded our expectations!
    March 30, 2018

Magic financing truly exceeded our expectations! Which is honestly not easy to do! Maurizio and his team really listened to what we wanted and didn’t ...pressure us like other dealers have. We wanted a safe and reliable SUV for our family and they delivered!

Truly exceeded our expectations!
    March 30, 2018

AMBER W
    March 27, 2018

I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE I WOULD TELL PEOPLE TO COME AND BUY FROM HIM. HE WAS AMAZING AND SO IS THE STAFF. THEY GAVE YOU ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT Y...OUR SITUATION

clean facilities
    March 21, 2018

my grandpa has been buying cars with Maurizio for 30 years and won't go no where else,he brought me to Magic financing to see the owner Maurizio and i... will tell you he is super nice and he has the best trucks and cars in Colorado thank you Maurizio i love my 2016 hyundai and i love magic financing and the staff thank you again.

excellent service
    March 13, 2018

Maurizio the owner is the best he got me approved in 5 minutes and sold me the truck i wanted go to magic financing you will be happy,ask for Maurizio

Excellent Service
    January 31, 2018

Our experience with Maurizio and the staff at Magic Financing was amazing ! They were all super helpful and friendly. They made the process fast and e...asy, but they worked hard to get us in a nice SUV for a great price!! We will never buy another car from anyone else!! We will recommend Maurizio and the staff at Magic Financing to all of our family and friends!!

GREAT SERVICE AND SUPER FRIENDLY
    January 29, 2018

WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE,THEY ARE SO NICE AND THEY MAKE YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME.THEY HAVE VERY NICE SELECTION OF CARS AND SUV AND TRUCKS,THEY MAKE IT SO... EASY TO BUY A CAR FOR YOU AND THEY GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY ,DEAL WITH MAURIZIO HE IS THE OWNER WHAT A VERY NICE MAN AND VERY FRIENDLY THANK YOU MAGIC FINANCING I LOVE MY 2013 KIA OPTIMA.

excellent service
    January 23, 2018

i have been doing business with Maurizio for 15 years and i won't go no other dealer besides magic financing,Maurizio is the best at what he does for ...his customers hands down thank you again Maurizio and magic financing i love my 2011 gmc p.u

GREAT SERVICE
    January 8, 2018

MAURIZIO THE OWNER REALLY HELPS HIS CUSTOMERS,HE DOES NOT PLAY GAMES WITH YOU HE IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM HE IS ALL BUSINESS ...AND HE IS VERY HONEST MAN THANK YOU MAURIZIO FOR YOUR A PLUS PERFECT SERVICE AND THANK YOU MAGIC FINANCING STAFF.

Magic Financing