Average based on 2 reviews
  • 2011 Ford F250 Flex Fuel

After searching high and low for a Flex Fuel truck with a snowplow, within our price range, we were able to find one listed with Lee Lynch Auto. I personally dealt with Lee and his family and found the experience to be a positive one, start to finish. With being an out of state purchaser, Lee Lynch Auto was more than accommodating in helping us meet our needs. We are very happy with our 2011 Ford F-250 Flex Fuel truck and would recommend Lee Lynch Auto to everyone. It is everything that was advertised.

• Great Customer service

I was looking for a Great value Mini Van and found a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country on the web. I didn't know what to expect and the price was great. I went down and looked at the van and Lee Lynch owner show us the van I was quite impressed with how pleasant He was and how helpful he was. The van was nicer then I expected and ran and drove real nice. I would recommend Lee Lynch Auto to my closes friends and family.