Motor Team

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

Finally an honest place
    August 26, 2017

The guys were great and up front. When you look at the car, they take a step back and let you do your thing so it was nice not to have a salesman hove...r over you, trying to up-sell the car. When it was time to make the purchase, Sam was helpful and never tried to push additional services to try and jack up the price. A nice change of pace from traditional dealerships.

WE GOT A GREAT CAR AT A GOOD PRICE, CREW THERE # 1
    August 23, 2017

WE MADE THE DRIVE FROM TURLOCK AND WERE SO GLAD WE DID. VERY PLEASED WITH THE CAR WE SELECTED, THERE WAS NO PRESSURE FROM THE SALES PEOPLE AND OVERALL... IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE. IF YOUR IN THE MARKET FOR A CAR YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH MOTOR TEAM EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF!

Great Place for quality used cars
    December 16, 2016

Great experience buying a car here. Good customer service and a great range of used cars. Fitted new tires on the RX-8 I bought, and while it was a lo...ng trip over to Hayward from where I live, it was well worth the drive! Thanks guys!

I LOVE THIS PLACE BECAUSE I GOT MY DREAM CAR HERE.
    July 16, 2015

I was looking for a 3 series BMW, went to Motor Team and unfortunately they had sold the one I wanted but Sam made it happened. He Put me into a 5 ser...ies BMW and the power on it is unreal and I thank you guys soo much for making this possible. I came with Challenging credit that I have and yet they made it possible for me.

AWSOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
    November 8, 2014

First of all I'd like to thank motor team and their employees for making my life much easier!! My husband and I were first time buyers!! We had no clu...e on what to do or how to start. As soon as we walked into motor team the employees were so welcoming. We explained to Omar that we had a tight budget and we're looking for a car that fits our budget. So long story short Omar was able to help us pick a car! It amazes me how fast he was able to run our credit, get us a loan, test drive the car and actually drive out the lot with the car in just a few hours!! Since the day we bought our car it hasn't had no problems with it! So THANK YOU MOTOR TEAM FOR THIS AMAZING CAR AND THANK YOU OMAR AND THE REST OF THE EMPLOYEES FOR ALL YOUR HELP! I hope to see you guys again in the near future!!

I am glad that everything worked out and was able to purchase a vehicle from us. We try our best to give good customer services and make sure that the...y are happy with the purchase. Once again thank you for the review Sara.

They are NOGOOD They will tell you s.thing not tru
    May 24, 2013

I just wish this people be a little honest and they will stand on what they say on the phone same in person and don't let your customer feel that you ...bounce of greedy people .

Hi Okedwin, thank you so much for the review. We apologies that you feel that way about us. Unfortunately I don't remember the name, please feel fre...e to call us so we can discuss what the issue was or still is. You can contact myself (Omar the Manager). Thanks Again! 510-881-5527

Motor Team